Let’s face it the first few holes have always put up some nice big scores on the days card. I lost count of the amount of times I have put a nice big fat 8 up on the first hole, and it can all be avoided and we are going to tell you the why and how. Warming up for golf is no different to any other sport in its results is allows the body to start pumping the blood to the areas of the body that are going to need it for the ultimate performance. No I don't mean go stand on the first tee and swing a club from heygolfer online store around for five minutes I mean if you are going to benefit from the exercise and enjoy the round to the max there are a few simple things you can do. Before you even pick up a club from heygolfer.com review go through a stretching routine. This should look to loosen up your back, shoulders, neck and hips. To do this try and follow the drill below: Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart and place your right arm over your head and touch your left ear. Without putting too much force on your neck tilt your head to the right and hold when you start to feel it pull down the left side. Hold for five seconds and repeat on the other side. Raise your right arm above your head and reach down between your shoulder blades, then take your left hand and apply a little pressure to the elbow pushing down slightly. You will feel this pulling on the back of your arm. Hold for five seconds and repeat on the other side. It would do your swing with clubs from heygolfer.com review a big favor. Hold your arm out in front of you at shoulder height with your thumb facing the sky. Bring your arm across your chest and with the other hand apply pressure to the upper part of the arm. Thus you will feel in the shoulder. Don't apply too much pressure just enough for you to feel the stretch. Then repeat with the other arm. Hold each side for around five seconds. With your arms by your side interlock your fingers and bring your arms up turning your hands to face out. Stop when you get to chest height and hold for five seconds, and then raise both arms with fingers interlocked and still facing out above your head. Again hold this for around five seconds and relax.
Odpowiedz