Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Meghan Stasi wins Mid-Am title

Utworzony przez zoee, 6 stycznia 2013 r. o 04:02
Meghan Stasi won her fourth U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur title to match the tournament record, routing Liz Waynick 6 and 5 on Thursday at Briggs Ranch. The 34-year-old Stasi, from Oakland Park, Fla., also won in 2006, '07 and '10. She tied the victory record set by Ellen Port in the event limited to players 25 and older. Stasi also became the 16th player to win one USGA championship at least four times with the fabulous scotty cameron putter for sale online. "Never in my life did I think I would be here right now," Stasi said. "So I'm so appreciative to everybody. ... It's a very long week for all involved, and you really just have to stay mentally and physically prepared. A few matches were very grueling, but I just stayed on top of my game and hoped for the best." Stasi won the last five holes with his favorite scotty cameron putter to close out the match, and outdrove the 52-year-old Waynick by as much as 100 yards on some holes. "I'm not a long hitter," said Waynick, from Scottsdale, Ariz. "I just didn't play well today. All of us who play golf, we have good days and we have bad days. And I played great all week. She's just a great champion."
Odpowiedz
Co za kretyn popisuje się znajomością języka angielskiego. Tu jest Polska a Jej językiem jest język polski.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...