Karl tells you why developing trust in yourself is the mental key to better putting. "Think back to your best putting round ever. I'll bet one thing; you will recall a feeling of complete trust in yourself and your stroke. Those putts didn't drop in by accident. For a spell, you believed in your ability to hole putts, and you did. Now think back to your worst putting round with your scotty cameron putter . Whatever you tried, the ball jumped off the blade in whatever direction took its fancy. You said things like 'My stroke feels awful', or 'Just can't see the lines today.' No confidence, no trust. You may think trust comes from a perfect technique. Wrong, I guarantee you will putt better with the great scotty cameron putter for sale purely by developing the ability to trust yourself. Trust can be learned and developed. Now I'm going to tell you how to do just that." "Most golfers do not realize how tense they get when they go for distance. Add to this a competitive situation on the golf course, and a few phrases like 'grip it and rip it' or 'coil your body TIGHTLY' and you have a fantastic recipe for massive tension and muscle tightness. Tense muscles are weak muscles. You can prove this to yourself by going out to the range, tensing your muscles as hard as you can and seeing how far you can drive the ball with the k15 irons . If it goes even half as far as normal, I'd be surprised. If the only mental skill you learn is the ability to relax your muscles, you will have at your disposal the potential to transform your drives and hit the ball much further. Sometimes that's easier said than done. But I will show you some mental techniques to use before and during the game to help keep those forearms and shoulders loose and powerful." "When it comes to saving par with a chip and a putt, many amateurs shoot themselves in the foot before they start. They often play the chip shot with the ping k15 irons while they are still brooding on the mistakes that caused them to miss the green in the first place. Their state of mind is confused and anxious. The recovery shot has no chance of success. But a good short game player has an entirely different mental approach. The bad shots that have caused the missed green are gone, so he wastes no time fretting about them. Instead he is relishing the challenge of turning three shots into two. That's what you must do. Your first step to improving your short game is to improve your attitude. And that's why the key mental concept is to love the challenge of turning three shots into two. A par rescued when all seemed lost is on of golf's pleasures. It time you felt it more often."
Odpowiedz