Oscar Pistorius, the 25-year-old double amputee coming off inspirational performances in the Olympics and Paralympics, is set to play in the pro-am competition next week in the European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. The tournament will be played on St. Andrews' Old Course with the fabulous golf clubs for sale online, Carnoustie's Championship Course, and the Kingsbarns Golf Links. "It's a real treat to play in the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship," said Pistorius, who plays off an 18 handicap. "I am a big golf fan and love to play the game with the great golf clubs for sale online. I have never played St. Andrews, Carnoustie or Kingsbarns before, so playing them in a world-class event is a unique opportunity. There is so much history at St Andrews, every golfer longs to play there. "As a South African it will be lots of fun to be playing in a tournament with other great names of the sport from my country in Ernie Els, Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel. I can't wait to get on the first tee with the golf clubs for sale online. When the invitation came to play, not even a holiday was going to stop me."
Odpowiedz