This article will show you how to get music, movies or TV-shows purchased from iTunes to Microsoft Surface RT for smoothly playing. When I started this collection of Microsoft Surface tips some months ago, I began by focusing on answering the most common questions I received about Microsoft's new OS. But today's tip, oddly, was one I had planned to write from the very beginning, one that about how to sync and transfer your purchased iTunes music and videos to Surface RT for enjoyment. Before answering the question, keep in mind that the Windows RT based Surface tablet can not play any iTunes purchased with Apple Digital Rights Management (FairPlay DRM). As we all know, iTunes has not used DRM on music since April 7, 2009. If anyone has downloaded music from iTunes any time in the past 3 years it is 100% DRM free and will play on any music player that can play ACC files; or just convert them to mp3s. For the little copyrighted iTunes songs, in .m4p format, you can upgrade these songs to DRM-free files for US$0.30/song or use DRM removal software to strip DRM from them. For iTunes videos, if they are video podcasts from iTunes, you can play them on your Surface RT without any problem. But if they are Movies, TV-shows or Music videos which you purchased directly through iTunes store, they are all with DRM protection. DRM can not stop you transferring iTunes video purchases to Surface RT tablet, but the videos will say "this file is not supported" or "this video can't be played" when you tried to play these iTunes m4v video files on your Surface RT. To get iTunes movies/TV shows work on Surface RT tablet, you need to get rid of DRM restriction from the iTunes movies and then encode/re-encode the m4v to a playable format (e.g. h.264 mp4) by Microsoft Surface. Here I will take the popular iTunes movie DRM decoder entitled iTunes to Sutface RT Converter (iTunes to Windows tablet converter)for instance to show you the DRM removal process.Instructions: Overall, iTunes to Windows tablet converter is an easy-to-use yet intuitive and stable DRM converter which can help you strip DRM protection from iTunes, Amazon, Zune, BBC iPlayer, Napster, Blockbuster, etc. and convert videos to all popular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc. for playing and sharing anywhere you like. The audio/video synchronization is very good and the quality of the converted videos too. It's completely free for Audio files.The StepsStep 1: Add iTunes movies to the software. After installing, Launch iTunes to Windows tablet converter and import your iTunes files (including the copy-protected music, movies, TV shows) to the program. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files to convert at a time.Step 2: Select output format. Click "Video Files To" bar and move mouse to "Common Video" column, you can easily find the profile of "MP4 (AVC)". The output videos could fit on Surface RT tablet perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.Step 3: Start the conversion. After above steps, just hit the "Start" icon to start converting iTunes M4V videos to MP4 videos for Surface RT. Once the process completes, just copy and transfer the DRM-free MP4 videos to your Surface RT and enjoy the movies/TV shows with ease.How to get iTunes on Windows tablet?How to play iTunes movie on Windows tablet?Playing iTunes movies/music on Windows tabletPlay iTunes movies on Surface Pro Windows tablet  
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos