Coaching the Right Attitude Coach Online Outlet Store We all love our kids and, Coach Factory Outlet let’s face it; we also love Coach Outlet playing sports with our kids. For me, Coach Online Outlet it’s the way that I Coach Factory Online spend most of my free Coach Factory Outlet Online time and it is right up Coach Outlet Store Online there as one of my Coach Factory Online favorite things to do. Coach Factory Outlet Online That being said, Coach Factory I also need to realize that statistically, [spam] Store none of the kids that I Coach Online Outlet will ever play professional sports, Coach Factory nearly all Coach Factory Store Online of them will not play Coach Factory Online sports in college, and many of Coach Outlet Store Online them will not even play varsity sports in high school . So, what does this mean for us as a coach? Coach Factory Outlet Online We need to emphasize all the other Louis Vuitton Bags aspects of sports and the life lessons that make us love playing the game Coach Outlet Store Online . Mostly, we need to make the experience fun! Louis Vuitton Purses In 1988, Robert Fulghum wrote the book [spam] “All I Really Need to Know I learned in Kindergarten”. Louis Vuitton Bag I’ve often told people that you can learn everything you need Coach Factory Store Online to know by playing sports Coach Factory Store Online – especially youth sports. LV Bags Many of the same lessons apply, but on an even bigger Coach Factory scale where kids learn success and failure, wining and losing, Coach Purses Outlet sportsmanship and teamwork, Coach Factory Store and how to respond in many pressure situations. Coach Factory None of these are easy lessons. Coach Outlet Winning with grace is Coach Factory Outlet just as hard to teach as losing with dignity. How can you do this and make sure that everybody has a great season? Coach Outlet Store Online That’s the trick. Every team you ever coach, especially teams with younger kids, Coach Factory Store Online will be split between kids that are talented and kids that are not. Burberry Scarf The goal that you have as a coach is to make sure that every one of those kids has a Coach Outlet Store great experience and wants to play again next year. Coach Factory Outlet I take the most pride in the job I did as a coach when the worst kid on the team loves the sport and keeps playing year after year. [spam] The way that I do this is to emphasize things Coach Purse Outlet other than on field performance – I try to stress effort, trying your best and hustle. [spam]
Odpowiedz