Top award for Lewis   After a great start to his professional career in the golf clubs for sale , Tom Lewis has been named Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year 2011th Lewis made history back in October to lift the European Tour victory in only his third start aa professional achievement that was all but assured him of such recognition. He followed his local club's most famous figure, Sir Nick Faldo, who went on to become a six-time major champion after picking up the same award at the beginning of his career scotty cameron putter feet. "I appreciate this honor very much. It certainly tops off what has been an amazing year," said 20-year-old. "I think my dad is more excited about me winning this award than my first Tour victory in October, I am very proud to be named the Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year, and I feel very lucky because there were some strong contenders for this title who played with the scotty cameron putter for sale consistently good all season. " Lewis first gained prominence after opening with a 65 in the first round of the Open Championship at Royal St George back in July. He played with the American veteran Tom Watson, a player who he was named after. After a very encouraging performance of the scotty cameron putter , Lewis helped to Great Britan & Ireland Walker Cup side to win their game against the Americans at Royal Aberdeen. This will be his last outing as an amateur, he turned professional shortly after and wasted little time announcing his presence in the ranks.
Odpowiedz