After large win, Thompson desires to be visit regularTwo days soon after becoming your youngest champion on the LPGA Visit, the 16-year-old Thompson said she offers to petition with an exemption for the tour's 18-year-old age need. That comes since no surprise in order to LPGA commissioner Mike Whan, who said he'll almost certainly consider virtually any petition coming from Thompson when they returns from your Solheim Cup, which in turn begins Feb 5th in Ireland in europe."I'm not going to be using the men's tour,Inches Thompson said Mondy when questioned if she would consider playing any PGA Excursion events, as Michelle Wie did before the lady joined the particular LPGA Tour full-time. "I genuinely just want to give attention to women's the game of golf. They're so good out right here. You have to shoot 20 below every week to win."The LPGA Tour's age group limit was designed to protect players -- both on an emotional level and developmentally. Playing golf isn't boxercise or figure skating, in which turning 21 years of age gets that you simply card. Generally female participants playing their finest golf of their 20s and also 30s, there isn't any sense inside a teenager hastening to get on the tour -- particularly when it might occur at the worth of other parts associated with her rocketballz irons .Even though Whan rejected Thompson's request for 12 sponsor's exceptions this year, double what's permitted, the LPGA does allow non-members to sign up in Mon qualifying, fundamentally allowing Thompson the opportunity to earn your ex way into additional tournaments. Whan furthermore allowed Thompson to go through Q institution, and said she would be authorized as a complete tour associate in Next year if your woman succeeded within the three-stage process. Thompson won the first phase by 15 strokes in July. The second stage commences Tuesday, and also Thompson said she's prepared to participate in if the woman's request for a great exemption will be denied."I do understand and enjoy that Lexi is often a unique circumstance," Whan explained. "As such, many of us gave the woman's kind of the green light to go to Q school and show it the particular old-fashioned way. Nevertheless her earn ... is a pretty robust statement."Unlike Wie, who was simply touted via grade school on as "the next Tiger Woods," Thompson is now beginning to catch the public's attention. However she is personable and photogenic, and the woman's deals with Cobra-Puma Playing golf and Crimson Bull can help you the LPGA increase its charm with that all-important children's market.Merely look at what Rickie Fowler is doing for your men's side. Fowler is in only his second year being a professional, nevertheless kids are turning up at tournaments in groups wearing his flat-billed Puma caps and brand orange shirts and waving Mizuno JPX Advertising .Due to the rapidly development of Internet, taylormade burner irons is now offered by one of the most prestigious and certified stores--cheap golf clubs."I need women's golfing to be far more well-known and to become out there.
Odpowiedz