If you can know what causes a golf slice, then you will be much better off on your quest to cure your ugly slice. A golf slice is a mix of an open clubface at impact, an outside-to-inside club path, and grip/setup flaws. I am not going to get into all of that technical mumbo-jumbo. Instead, I am just going to tell you some easy-to-follow tips and drills on how to cure a golf slice. 1) First, you need to check your grip. The three main categories of grips are strong, neutral, and weak. To find out which grip you have, simply grip the club normally and if your right thumb tends to wrap more around the left side of the grip, then you have a weak grip. If it is on the right side of the grip, then you have a strong grip. If it is more towards the middle, then you have a neutral grip. A weak grip is usually associated with a slice with burner 2.0 irons . If you notice that your right thumb and hand tend to wrap more around the right side of the grip, then try rotating your right hand so that your thumb is more towards the middle of the grip. Although this doesn't seem like much, it can majorly help you stop slicing. 2) Second, if you truly want to learn how to cure a slice, don't try and kill the ball by swinging hard. I have learned that this not only hinders your club speed, but it can lead to a nasty slice with burner 2.0 irons. You feel that you have more muscular force swinging an outside-to-inside swing path rather than swinging an inside-to-outside swing path, so trying to swing hard and kill the ball can lead to inconsistency and slicing. In order to learn how to not kill the ball, there are a few steps that you need to follow. 3) Third, with your new, "more neutral" grip, check your grip pressure. If you notice that you are gripping the club fairly tightly, this will cause you to try to swing harder. Once I began to have a much lighter grip, I not only swung the club more smoothly and rhythmically, my slice almost vanished. A good way to find the correct grip pressure is to grip the club normally and then hold the club from burner 2.0 irons for sale online shop out with your arms locked until your arms are straight out in front of you, perpendicular to your body. 4) Apply just enough grip pressure to where the club does not slip through your hands, and then apply a little bit more. This may feel uneasy and strange at first, but I will assure you that you will notice better contact and straighter ball flights. You must practice this on the range if you want to learn how to cure a slice with the club from burner 2.0 irons for sale online shop. 5) And last, of course, make sure you hold your follow-through on your swing until the ball hits the ground. This simple tip, alone, has worked wonders for my golf game, allowing me to gain extra distance and to swing through the ball more, which will help cure your slice in itself.
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos