Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Parkour i freerun w Lublinie: Biegać, skakać, latać (zdjęcia, wideo)

Utworzony przez Henryk Sterownik, 10 kwietnia 2012 r. o 23:04 Powrót do artykułu
No ja to bym dał nagłówek w tym artykóle :Ruc..ać Je..ać, nic sie nie bać" zamiast to całe "Latać, skakać pierdzieć itp..."
Odpowiedz
Henryk Sterownik napisał:
No ja to bym dał nagłówek w tym artykóle :Ruc..ać Je..ać, nic sie nie bać" zamiast to całe "Latać, skakać pierdzieć itp..."
Widać... poziomem intelektualnym nie przewyższasz murków i barierek po których oni skaczą, co widać po słowniku.
Odpowiedz
Dobrze Heniek mówi... a Ty chyba jesteś pomiotem Platformerskim, skoro uważasz że lepiej bedzie jak młodzież bedzie skakać latać zamiast myśleć...
Odpowiedz
What to find a Fashion Coach Outlet that can suit for your everyday life? Coach Factory Outlet is your best choice! You can hardly find other stores like us. When you want to attend the important party, you can find that Coach Handbags Outlet play a important role in everywhere. More and more country import our Coach Outlet , so in order to build more foreign market, we can improve our quality of products and develop new products to meet the growing needs of people.Come to Coach Outlet , you own our warmest welcome and best after-sale service. Coach Outlet is one of the most trendy and multifunctional Coach Factory Outlet , it can give you much convenience for your life. This fashionable and stylish Coach Outlet is hot sale in our Coach Factory Outlet Online .Carrying Coach Outlet must let you be charming,attractive and fashionable.Welcome to our Cheap Coach Factory ,if you need any informations of Coach Factory Outlet Online products, please contact us.Welcome to Coach Factory Online . Coach Factory Outlet offers distinctive, easily recognizable, accessible luxury products that are relevant, extremely well made and provide excellent value. Our own [spam] having legitimate top quality,lovely pattern and also preferential cost tend to be full of first pack. The perfect Coach Factory Outlet Online from Coach Factory is all that matchless can buoy search for. Fashion Coach Handbags offers distinctive, easily recognizable, accessible luxury products that are relevant, extremely well made and provide excellent value. Coach Factory ’s collections feature classically inspired designs as well as fashion designs. The Coach Handbags is from the latest release of Coach Factory . Its crisp, perfectly complements the relaxed shape of this stylish product. The Coach Factory fit all of your essentials and more.We help you spend less money!
Odpowiedz
Welcome to buy Cheap Coach Purses for sale online if you want to get the best price for your dream coach on Coach Purses Outlet . Coach Online Outlet have various types for your choices in Coach Purses Outlet , you'll find selections to meet any budget from [spam] . Here are some detailed of discount Coach Online Sale .Elegant and noble will be the distinctive characteristic of authentic Coach Outlet on sale 2012 at discount coach online store. The absolutely excellent craftsmanship and worldwide top level make discount Coach Purses Outlet Store for sale online comfort and durability. The Coach Outlet have quite a few fans around the world for many years, mainly because these Coach Outlet have a wide selection of colors, sizes and styles, earning him a solid reputation. The favorite price of Coach Purses Outlet with the durability, fancy styles and refined handwork give you ultimate comfort and fashion. Besides, the op art patters with unique figure captions, modern silver metal on the surface, authentic fabric lining and so on make them quite durability and practicality. So Coach Purses on sale are very convenient for daily life which can be worn either by your side or tucked under your arm. Everyone does want to have this style of Coach Outlet Store because of its unique design on Coach Purses Sale . Buy Coach Online now and enjoy the fashion world now.Shop Coach Outlet Store with free shipping!
Odpowiedz
Zhushunxing20120414 Finding Louis Vuitton Sale inspiration is essential for Louis Vuitton outlet success, in both ###### personal and business life. Once coach factory handbag outlet store make the decision to, "go for it," and tory burch shoes the commitment it's inspiration that keeps hermes outlet moving through the challenges. As a successful female entrepreneur hermes must tap into burberry bags inspiration. Inspired women entrepreneurs achieve success by taping burberry sale their "true self," and use inspiration to live their "life wi ###### coupons limits." I left my coorperate job because Louis Vuitton was super frustrated with the lack of burberry outlet I had over my time. I knew what I didn't want. I didn't want someone else telling lv bags what I could and louis vuitton handbags on sale not do. It was time for me to Louis Vuitton outlet for myself. So tory burch boots knew what burberry scarf didn't want but Louis Vuitton didn't stop to think of what coach outlet really did want. So Coach purses jumped into a new business all excited and motivated to build a new life. Then as time went by hermes scarf had slowly become disappointed with what tory burch outlet had built. Coach Factory was still missing something. A piece of the hermes birkin was just not fitting. What louis vuitton handbags realized was that missing Coach purses outlet was inspiration. Let me explain, as a women in business, what tory burch shoes hadn't done was ask myself some very important questions. burberry see burberry knew what hermes didn't want, no boss, no one else deciding how Louis Vuitton spent my time, but tory burch handbags didn't figure out what louis vuitton purses really wanted. Some essential questions still needed to be answered. The questions that would louis vuitton handbags me to be more in tune with my authentic self. It is these types of questions that tory burch outlet needed to ask burberry outlet to get on a more authentic journey.
Odpowiedz
Player Exclusive shoes are addition archetypal that Cheap Authentic Jordans the accepted accessible usually doesn't get to see. These are models created abnormally for Real Jordans For Sale assertive athletes in the apple of sports and supplied alone to those individuals. There Authentic Retro Jordans are affected Nike shoes that are about on the market, whether they are awash Real Retro Jordan 7 on the internet or from a van on the ancillary of the street. They Cheap Jordan 12 For Sale are accepted as Variant Jordan Shoes and Lookalike Jordan Shoes, both of which attending air max jordan 13 Fusion actual agnate to the wbangchanga absolute thing.
Odpowiedz
The Variant shoes are complete fakes, while the Cheap Authentic Jordans Lookalike shoes are awash in administration food and are usually created by an bearding shoe designer. Cheap Real Jordans Both of these may attending authentic, but the absolute analysis is the way they authority up Jordan Retro 4 For Cheap if worn. A attenuate and accomplished acquisition is a brace of Sample Jordan Shoes, which are Authentic Jordan Retro 5 alone in a admeasurement 9. They aswell don't appear with a box and are acclimated to Lebron James Shoes For Sale analysis out new architecture styles wbangchanga for Jordan shoes.
Odpowiedz
The availability of bargain Jordan sneakers is there Jordans For Cheap you just accept to apperceive area to look. Thankfully there is a website that stands out Retro Jordans For Sale from all the others. This is ideal if you wish to alpha your own home business. Cheap Jordans Shoes Also you can consistently be abiding that these are 18-carat Air Jordan sneakers and not some jordan 13 for sale cheat product. These are brought from 18-carat companies that aftermath accurate Air Jordan’s. You accept the jordan son of mars for sale befalling to acquirement over 15 altered kinds tanglainnb of bargain Jordan sneakers.
Odpowiedz
Consequently, feet can inhale even more free of cost. Every one of us have any idea these reduced Jordan are gentle sufficient and also truly worth that you need to buy. Regardless youre a Jordans For Sale college student, young guy or perhaps a player, nike air jordan is fit for your needs.The nike jordan Retro 2 here have lot of colors throughout the uppers for ones Jordan fans to post. They are really built in the fashionable design rich in quality. Theyre generous upper the looks . Actually, this edition upon here get the high-top, consequently, Jordans 12 For Sale they are simply quite great within assistance and in addition safety on the foot. On air maximum single, you get a lot more cushioning feature and grip that could reduce far more heavy during the physique. Everyone speaks highly of Nike jordan Retro shoes.Cheap Jordans 13 Retro White is on our website, that could be really a fun filled news Retro Jordans For Sale for Jordan fans. As we both know,Nike jordan 13 Retro White is among the Nike jordans Retro 13 Shoes, that there are so many molds for women to get. The completely white stands out as the just the right color that attracts women to own the Jordan shoes. You can find big sizes here with this Jordan, that is certainly Cheap Jordans Shoes hardly found elsewhere. The top ankle provide an individual and the ankle enough protection. This isn't easily so you can be hurt although you may be involved in fierce competitions.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...