Canon XF305 camcorder is considered a landmark in the groups of Canon's professional high definition camcorder, which appeals to a wide range from videographers or film-makers to photography fans. It is featured with MPEG-2 Full HD 4:2:2 recording on CompactFlash at up to 50Mbps, 3CMOS sensor array and 18x zoom L-series HD video Lens and so on. "I have a ton of old mxf files from my old editing system I would like to be able to pull into Media Composer. I can't open them up or import them directly into bins. They are all spread out onto different external harddrives. I just am running Media Composer 6. Any suggestions?" You try to edit the MXF footages in Avid Media Composer, however, you also will meet the problem above thet all you get are passive messages like "Unable to link to any clips at Volume…", "Problems detected in file CLIP.BIN"…. Why does it happen? It results from the incompatibility between MXF file format and Avid MC. Thus, to convert MXF files to Avid MC acceptable file format like H.264, Xvid or MPEG-2 is needed. Here I recommend the Mac MXF Converter for Avid Media Composer, which seamlessly transcodes MXF file to MP4 or MPG for playback or editing in Avid MC. Have to mention, it can well work with the updated Mountain Lion. If you are running on Windows 7, XP or Vista, please refer to its Windows version of MXF to Avid Media Composer converter. Both Windows version and Mac version share the same operating procedures. You can learn the conversion of converting MXF from Canon XF305/XF300/XF105/XF100/C300 to MP4 for Avid Media Composer at MXF footages in Avid Media Composer . Tips: 1. MXF Converter for FCE allows you to fast convert any MXF file from Canon C300, XF300, XF305, XF100, XF105, etc for editing in Final Cut Express without quality loss. Anyway, it also has other output presets for you like Final Cut Pro(X), iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro and more. So you can also editing MXF file in FCP X, iMovie, etc. After convertion you can edit mxf in fce . 2. When you import Canon G1 X MOV file into Final Cut Pro X you will find that you can not import them, it caused by the highly-compressed MOV file format, which can be well playable but hard to edit in some video editor programs, including FCP X. Thus, what you need to transcode Canon Powershot G1 X MOV to FCP X , the ProRes codec is natively supported by Final Cut Pro X or its older version of FCP.
Odpowiedz