Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Zmiany w ITVL

Utworzony przez Widz, 7 marca 2012 o 21:01
W ostatnich dniach doszło do zmian na stanowisku red. naczelnego i jego zastępcy w Internetowej Telewizji Lublin. Nie ma już panów Bobołowicza i Pokory, którzy wcześniej razem z panem Deckertem zostali wyrzuceni w 2010 r. przez nową, "czerwoną" Radę Nadzorczą RL i szefostwo radia. Nową naczelną ITVL została chyba działaczka lubelskiego SLD, a dotąd ITVL był odbierany - słusznie czy nie - jako pas transmisyjny PiSu. Skąd te przetasowania? Czy pan Deckert też już tam nie pracuje? Czy zmienił się właściciel firmy i stąd pozbycie się twórców ITVL? Czy teraz będzie skręt w lewo? Może ktoś orientuje się w tych sprawach, bo gazety lubelskie jakoś milczą na ten temat.
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos
Now I know Louis Vuitton Handbags that in order to grow and flourish I must spare no efforts in doing things and keep a little in advance of the times.Those who reach the top Gucci Handbags are the ones who are not content with doing only what are required of them.They do more.They go the extra mile.And another.Now I know that I cannot pursue Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags a worthy Gucci Handbags Sale goal,steadily and persistently, with all the powers of my mind and yet fail.If I focus the rays of sun with a burning glass,even in the coldest days of winter,I can kindle a fire with ease.
Not only Nike Jordan On Sale did she not go Asics Shoes Store away, her Asics Shoes Store zxtimpl5 brand of Asics Shoes Outlet Republican politics Oakley Sunglasses Outlet inspired the Puma Shoes Store Party in a Asics Shoes Online way no other Hermes Online Store candidate has, Nike Shoes Outlet including the four guys running now in the primary. There are still those who lament she didn’t run this time around. Thanks to Sarah Palin, Nike Shoes Outlet the Republican Nike Shoes Cheap Party is no longer Nike Shox Online the party of William F. Prada outlet online Buckley, President George H.W. Bush, Discount Prada Outlet Senator Bob Dole, departing Senator Olympia Snow, sainted President Ronald Reagan, or even 2008 candidate John McCain.
Dsquared fujingmacbli Dsquared Outlet are a mac12pldtim team of highly Dsquared Online creative professionals Dsquared Belt that make up a design Dsquared Cap and marketing agency based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. Tods Handbags We are able to Tods outlet offer our Tods shoes clients the experience Tods Ballerinas Womens needed for Tods Handbags large corporate Discount Puma Outlet businesses Cheap Puma Shoes and the care Men Puma Sprint 2 Lux NM and attention that Men's Puma Lazy insect small but tods Shoes ambitious companies tods sneakers thrive. We tackle all marketing Tods Ballerinas and media tasks, from creative design for print to Tods Boots websites or the full evolution of your brand identity. Have a peek at our impressive portfolio of work and if you like what you see, give us a call, ping across an email or be really modern and Skype us at dsquaredesign!
The TODS fujingmacblj Dsquared Outlet (Tourism-Oriented Dsquared Online Shop Directional Signing) Dsquared Coat Program is being ?|_?Coat Men offered through the Ministries Tods outlet of Tourism Tods boots sale and Tods Lace Womens Transportation Tods Mens Boots mac12pletim. This program permits Discount Puma Outlet qualifying tourism operators Puma Shoes 2012 to place their business signs along Provincial roadways. Tods Lace Womens The TODS program provides Men's Puma Lazy insect wayfinding Men's Speed Cat Big and directional tods Shoes information tods gommini to travellers throughout the Province of Ontario. Signs Tods Handbags on the freeway display the buiness name and icon? Tods Gommino Loafers or logo. Ramps, Kings Highway and Municipal Road signage include the turn direction and kilometres to direct the motorist to the operation.
You should have the right Cycling Jersey for men available to you and probably carry wheeled luggage with you. These Cheap Air Jordans customs by Diversitile are of no exception. Nike Air JordanSpizikes is concentrated to Retro Jordan 11 . Do you remember the Tiffany Rings in the film? Our enthusiasm is Air Jordan Shoes and the air jordan manufacturer identify title formulated by Nike Air Jordans . Juicy Couture Bags are one of Versace's strongest points. Versace Handbags from the 2009 Fall Collection introduced Juicy Couture Outlet with lush textures. Cause add to the high quality Monster Beats . As it never seems like we have enough cash in our Juicy Couture Handbags , you need some help staying in style without paying for Juicy Couture Outlet . Another tactic for these salesmen to use is to try and up-sell you other products when you go to simply purchase a Louis Vuitton Handbags . Some people feel that exhausting a brand somehow makes them feel better than wearing a shirt that they can acquire for $1 at a discount store, like North Face . As sport, professional cyclists and organizations are handled by the Cycling Shorts . Basketball footwear has never been the same again, ever since the advent of the glorious Cheap Jordan Shoes and the successive remakes of the old models known as Cheap Jordans . This is because there are thousands of prospective Louis Vuitton Outlet sellers, both in local and online market, that offer a wide variety of Louis Vuitton Shoes which are sold in bulk quantity. If you want to have more friends in the age of you, you are going to go for the trendy brand like North Face Jacket in society. But the style of monster you need to know: Beats Monster was located in American market. What a romantic thing it would be if someone really sent me a Tiffany Necklace . Women's designer denim features dynamic and creative designers like True Religion Jeans . The materials of True Religion Canada are manufactured with a special aging process to generate True Religion Jeans Outlet appear and feel vintage. No wonder people both old and young buy Jordan 3 . It seems everyone knows the value and quality of True Religion Outlet .
Deckert pracuje, a Pokore i Bobołowicza wywalili bo żle zarządzali firma. A prezes jest jeden i ten sam.
mactrplftim zjsmac0418pl There are Longchamp Online more than a Longchamp le Pliage few people who try Longchamp Outlet to build an enterprise based on the weak Longchamp Outlet premise that they will able Longchamp Tote Bags to 'score' in demand retail Longchamp Online items for their new Marc Jacobs UK business, or auction, at either Christian Louboutin online below wholesale Christian Louboutin Sale Online prices, or 'pennies Christian Louboutin Online on Isabel Marant Online the wholesale Hermes Outlet dollar.mactrplftim zjsmac0418pl
a montarzyści są jacy?jak sie nazywają?
Timberland Boots Sale as well as Stylish: the Step-up through Easy Footwear quantity 8 ought to be stylish as well as fancyful: an ideal Louis Vuitton Handbags Cheap to have an balancing or perhaps a official extramarital relationship. Feet conduct these characteristics Timberland Mens Custom Shoes in a very small percentage of an subsequent, a huge number of periods around. This particular Replica Christian Louboutin footwear ought to enhance your own feet instead of go more than. Once again, the actual night Christian Louboutin Boots that you simply choose Cheap Supra Shoes is determined by what forms of official matters you anticipate to visit Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale as well as in your individual design, however 1 excellent instance is actually Charles David's Anise back heel. Timberland Mens Boat Shoes which unfortunately however Supra TK Society covers the foot within the lower limb. Christian Louboutin Slingbacks will suggest way, self esteem together with layout. This particular Timberland Mens Roll-Top Boots must-have ladies footwear functions steel precious metal leather-based having a snakeskin printing by having an appealing t-strap showcased on the exterior of every footwear. This particular dressy LV Monogram Multicolores is actually breathtakingly fantastic!
Timberland Boots Sale as well as Stylish: the Step-up through Easy Footwear quantity 8 ought to be stylish as well as fancyful: an ideal Louis Vuitton Handbags Cheap to have an balancing or perhaps a official extramarital relationship. Feet conduct these characteristics Timberland Mens Custom Shoes in a very small percentage of an subsequent, a huge number of periods around. This particular Replica Christian Louboutin footwear ought to enhance your own feet instead of go more than. Once again, the actual night Christian Louboutin Boots that you simply choose Cheap Supra Shoes is determined by what forms of official matters you anticipate to visit Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale as well as in your individual design, however 1 excellent instance is actually Charles David's Anise back heel. Timberland Mens Boat Shoes which unfortunately however Supra TK Society covers the foot within the lower limb. Christian Louboutin Slingbacks will suggest way, self esteem together with layout. This particular Timberland Mens Roll-Top Boots must-have ladies footwear functions steel precious metal leather-based having a snakeskin printing by having an appealing t-strap showcased on the exterior of every footwear. This particular dressy LV Monogram Multicolores is actually breathtakingly fantastic!

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Zaznacz "Nie jestem robotem", by dodać komentarz: