Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

RSS

Utworzony przez TakiJakTy, 2 maja 2015 r. o 23:00
Czy - a jeżeli tak, to kiedy - będzie działać rss na portalu Dziennika Wschodniego?   Przez wiele lat było ok, teraz po zmianach działało chwilę, ale przestało...
Odpowiedz
Czy - a jeżeli tak, to kiedy - będzie działać rss na portalu Dziennika Wschodniego?   Przez wiele lat było ok, teraz po zmianach działało chwilę, ale przestało...
  Czy można prosić administrację o odpowiedź?   A może oni tego nie czytają... czy ktoś może zna maila do osób odpowiedzialnych?
Odpowiedz
Witam Pana,   nasz RSS działa - URL to www.dziennikwschodni.pl/rss   pozdrawiam
Odpowiedz
Hairstyles for men with curly hair Hairstyles for curly hair men Hairstyles for women over 50 Hairstyles for older women Hairstyles for boys Haircuts for boys Wedding Hairstyles for short hair women Wedding Hairstyles for short hair Hairstyles for women over 60 Hairstyles for women Hairstyles for men with short hair Hairstyles for men with curly hair Medium Length Hairstyles for wavy hair Medium Length Hairstyles for curly hair African American Hairstyles for women African American Women Hairstyles Hairstyles for men with long hair Hairstyles for men Hairstyles for boys with long hair long hair hairstyles for boys
Odpowiedz
jayammu nischyammu raa Review jayammu nischyammu raa Rating
Odpowiedz
all india 10th class and 12th class examination results 2017 at ***result.gen.in/ at results.nic.in result 2017 results 2017 10th result 12th result
Odpowiedz
i understand what you bring it very meaningful and useful, thanks. ***facebooklite.com.br/
Odpowiedz
the flash season 3 episode 1 watch online
Odpowiedz
i was recommended this web site through my cousin. i am no longer sure whether or not this submit is written via him as no one else recognize distinct dry approximately my difficulty. you're wonderful! thanks! [justify] ***s://***createspace.com/pub/community/give.review.do?id=1211578    [/justify]
Odpowiedz
jas napisał:
i was recommended this web site through my cousin. i am no longer sure whether or not this submit is written via him as no one else recognize distinct dry approximately my difficulty. you're wonderful! thanks!  
  ***s://***createspace.com/pub/community/give.review.do?id=1211578           Amazon Kindle customer service number
Odpowiedz
Looking forward to reading more. Great blog.Really looking forward to read more. Great. amazon prime customer service phone number
Odpowiedz
[table] ***s://quotesimagespics.com/happy-mothers-day-pictures/ mothers day poems and pictures mothers day poems from son and daughter in law mothers day quotes poems [/table]
Odpowiedz
Great article..keep writing looking forward to read more Kissanime 
Odpowiedz
Amazon Prime membership in Germany, the United Kingdom, India and the United States also provides  Amazon Video , [6]  the instant streaming of selected movies and TV shows at no additional cost. amazon
Odpowiedz
customer service  is the provision of  service  to  customers  before, during and after a purchase. the perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees "who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest". ***s://***allcustomerservicenumber.com
Odpowiedz
eid which comes after just after the month of ramadan is also called as eid ul- fitr and the bakari eid is also called as eid ul- adha.  ***happyeidmubarakwishes.com/
Odpowiedz
sprint corporation , commonly referred to as  sprint , is an american  telecommunications   holding company  that provides  wireless services  and is an  internet service provider . ***s://***sprint.com/
Odpowiedz
sprint traces its origins to the brown telephone company, which was founded in 1899 to deploy telephone service to the rural area around  abilene ,  kansas .  ***s://***sprint.com/
Odpowiedz
netflix was launched on april 14, 1998,  with only 30 employees and 925 dvds available through the pay-per-rent model with rates and due dates that were similar to its bricks-and-mortar rival, blockbuster. ***netflixcustomerservicenumber.com/
Odpowiedz
Amazon has shown that there is an opportunity for big tech brands to take advantage of their strong reputations amazon prime number
Odpowiedz
Strona 1 z 2

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...