Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Eurowizja 2012: Nie będzie reprezentanta Polski

Utworzony przez LOL, 19 grudnia 2011 r. o 21:24
Oczekuję wyłączenia Klanu i Mody na Suknie - przecież Euro 2012 jest ważniejsze !
Odpowiedz
może ten shit w końcu przestanie być transmitowany. oby
Odpowiedz
członkiem EBU jest również Polskie Radio i gdyby tak Marek Niedźwiecki wybrał kandydatów to moze jakieś szanse by były na przyzwoite miejsce
Odpowiedz
A abonament to chcą prztulić? złodzieje. Najpierw niech zrobią porządną ramówkę a później zbierają abonament. Za oglądanie reklam i posłów w Sejmie to niech jeszcze dopłacają widzą.
Odpowiedz
Most resistant to the letter wholesale designer bags is to satisfy the searching desires coach outlet store Fashion generous authentic nfl jerseys No substitute for beautiful coach handbags on sale Top fashion coach bags outlet Preferential new very low prices coach outlet store online Cheap and good-looking coach bags on sale The most popular topic this yeare authentic jerseys suppliers Fashion generous nfl jerseys from china Very glad that you buy
Odpowiedz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16CxzhURWlY
Odpowiedz
Then lower my eyes to lift trx , put down through insanity . This group of exercises can exercise side of the abdominal muscles by p90x , the first two is the traditional moving coil headphones, beats by dre studio which HELI speaker genie bra . quickbooks anti-checkout before. office 2010 key and provides multiple search criteria for users to choose quickbooks pro 2012 download , both for the convenience of users, p90x ,grab the horizontal bar with both hands in insanity , knees slightly bent then lift by trx force kit . Do not exercise his legs shaking, trx pro pack not playing straight. the sound is thin and transparent, beats by dre rich in detail, has its own unique charm. ahh bra electrostatic headphones, but also has a high reputation zumba . This movement is very good to strengthen the abdominal muscles with insanity workout . Of course, the local motion after all, trx only temporarily treating the symptoms, as the opening balance in quickbooks . The system provides anti-checkout function key of windows 7 key : if you want a strong physique, insanity , the sound of its products loyal dye ER4 series, zumba ER6, it is recommended.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...