Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Lew na Starym Mieście w Lublinie

Utworzony 13 czerwca 2013 o 02:29 Powrót do artykułu
The short answer is that the Steelers are merley hedging their bets and they may also disagree with one of your facts (I know I do). The fact in question is that Colon is a "decent" right tackle. I would rate him as a below average tackle and only the 3rd or 4th best player on the Steelers undistinguished line. They offerred him the tender to ensure they have depth for next year so they do not feel forced to reach for a tackle in the draft. If an elite tackle falls to them in the draft or if Hills develops, they are not locked into Colon longterm or throwing money away like they did with Simmons. Of course, the uncertainty with CBA causes a lot of difficulty on any long term contract. Apparently this is one of the issues slowing down the Harrison negotiations. On Colon's case, however, I think it has more to do with the fact that they are not sold on him being their RT for the future.
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos
Can I just say what a relief to discover an individual who genuinely knows what they are talking about on the web. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you're not more popular given that you surely possess the gift.
This is the right website for everyone who hopes to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that's been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff, just great!
I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Zaznacz "Nie jestem robotem", by dodać komentarz: