- The program offers students a core curriculum in international relations and international business education, preparing the future leaders of tomorrow for the leadership, marketing, and strategic skills they will need to build careers in economics or business.
- Students will have access to an expert Faculty with experience in international economics and diplomacy, and will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in a changing global order.
- Students will obtain an expertise in Cultural Diplomacy, currently an underutilized but increasingly significant business and international relations tool.
- The curriculum and Faculty prepare graduates for careers in academia, economic governance, advocacy, international relations and all branches of the international private sector.
- Students will be uniquely situated to create and implement their own programs of Corporate Cultural Diplomacy.
- The program will allow students to study with distinguished and renowned faculties from around the world, enabling contacts with experts in organizations affiliated with international business and economics.
- Students of this program will be significantly advantaged in the economics arena compared to students who simply obtain an MA in International Economics or International Affairs.
- During the “Professional Training” semester of the MA, students will be able to create and implement their own programs of Cultural Diplomacy.
- Graduates will discover that the curriculum and faculty prepare them for evolving careers in academia, business, finance, and all public and private international sectors.
MA Program in International Economics & Cultural Diplomacy The Degree is offered by the Babes-Bolyai University in partnership with the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy (Berlin; Start: Fall Semester - Berlin, October 1st, 2014) To apply, please click http://www.culturaldiplomacy.de/index.php?en_application-form_ccds_ma Operating under a joint partnership, Babes-Bolyai University and the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy are the first institutions to offer a Master of Arts degree program that will educate students from around the world in several academic disciplines related to International Economics, International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy. Program Curriculum The MA program follows the conventional university structure of a two-year course divided into four different semesters. Students are offered an array of elective courses to accompany mandatory courses, work experience opportunities and the final thesis. During the first year the first semester will consist of three mandatory modules and two elective as the second semester will consist of the professional development program and 2 elective courses, whilst in the second year students will continue to the BBU in Cluj Romania for the 3rd Semester and the 4th Semester- the Thesis. Part of the 4th Semester could be completed from distance as well, as the students will produce a final thesis on a related topic of choice. At the end of the forth semesters, the students will be then required to defend their Thesis at the BBU, Cluj. Benefits of the Program