Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Dorohusk: Korytarz szybkich odpraw słabo funkcjonuje

Utworzony przez anonim, 9 marca 2012 r. o 23:42 Powrót do artykułu
Po co ten cyrk jak polscy celnicy spieszą się bardziej odprawic szoszonów bo tam kasa jest niż podróżnych
Odpowiedz
Nie zgodzę się z tym!!! nie dalej jak miesiąc temu wracając do Polski właśnie pasem zielonym, po odstaniu swojego po stronie ukraińskiej i przekroczeniu mostu - drugie tyle stałam czekając na odprawę po stronie polskiej - przede mną było 4 auta, i żadnego celnika!!! Jeśli w ten sposób ma wyglądać usprawnienie dla osób, które nie mają nic do oclenia to ja dziękuje - następnym razem wrócę przez inną granicę. Równolegle ze mną, jednakże na zwykłym pasie znajdował się samochód, który był tuż za mną w kolejce po stronie ukraińskiej, więc jakim cudem był na tej samej wysokości. Wobec powyższego nie widzę różnicy!!!
Odpowiedz
Dokładnie. Moze ktos sie kiedys dobierze do tych skorumpowanych panów w niebieskich mundurkach. Dziwię się że nikt z zewnątrz tego nie widzi. A prasa pisze o nich w samych superlatywach. Od ich humorów zależy od tego czy podróżny przekroczy szybko granicę czy będzie stał do usranej śmierci patrzącz jak Ukraincy jadą
Odpowiedz

Odpowiedz
coach outlet store online The company coach outlets online also decided to coach online outlet bring employee [spam] wages in line coach outlet store with their U.S. coach online outlet counterparts to save wholesale coach costs.Aviation officials
Odpowiedz
The ralph lauren sale is great,if you want to have ralph lauren shirts ,I suggest you go to ralph lauren online . polo shirts are very hot this year.And ralph lauren polo is a trusted, polo ralph lauren give you a different visual impact. ralph lauren divided ralph lauren men , ralph lauren kids and women, ralph lauren outlet so you feel cool in the heat of summer comfort ralph lauren uk .Choose ralph lauren shop is to choose comfort ralph lauren polo uk .To meet the needs of each woman christian louboutin shoes . To clean the whole look christian shoes is so unique louboutin shoes .Increasingly christian louboutin uk who are investing in styles hot off christian louboutin sale , and louboutin sale more sympathetic louboutin shoes uk , the better ysl shoes . Cheap Christian Louboutin Heels yves shoes , louboutin sale Christian Pumpswant Christian Louboutin Boots their friends, louboutin high heels act now, Louboutin Boots by yet christian louboutin pumps .Just see what magic shoes will be displayed on the heels you jimmy choo pumps . jimmy choo boots My neighbors started to give me compliments jimmy choo At the same time I feel jimmy choo shoes there is some magic that Christian Pumps happens to my life jimmy choo sale . christian high heels This all is possible because of Hydrolyze jimmy choo uk .
Odpowiedz

As a licensed life insurance, Medicare and annuity salesman, I purchased appointments from , which I paid $800. As stated on the web site, they set up appointments that are top quality, with people who are interested in your products.
As I found out later, it was only a false advertisement. This company set up 15 appointments, however only 2 was of good quality, where people were actually interested in what I had to offer. I tried to complain about this, but it was only in vain as I continually received automated e-mail replies.

Here is the list of all my complaints against:
I had an agreement with S2S to set up four appointments every week. They scheduled only 2 or 3 appointments and on some weeks there were no appointments at all. Even though they agreed to stay within geographical area that I had specified (a 20-minute drive from my home), they sometimes set up appointments that were 100 and more miles from my home. On a few occasions, people with whom I had an appointment, were unaware of it and stated that they received no phone calls about any appointment. And there were times when people thought I was coming on behalf of the company that they were already doing business with. It was a complete lie.

S2S probably said this in order to set up appointments more easily.
More often than not, people whom I had an appointment with, said that they had no interest in hearing about my products, did not want to see me at all and felt pressured in accepting the appointments. Because of all these things, I went to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and filed a complaint against. The Bureau stated that there were already many complaints against this company, but that S2S did not have to respond to any, as they were not a member of the Bureau. The Bureau responded to my complaint, but I really did not understand what they wanted to say.

Afterwards, I decided to file the complaint with the California Attorney General's office and I am still waiting for the response. I did some research about the company and found out that they are no longer called . They have renamed their company to We Care and they even moved from one City –to another, unknown. The old phone number is no longer valid, as they have taken another one. They even changed their web site from .com Wecare It is my belief, that they have taken such drastic measures in order to escape the bad reputation that they had become notorious for. I trusted the wrong company, did not check with the BBB first and got cheated for $800. I lost my money and time, gas and nerves on S2S, now known as Wecare, selling Medicare and Final Expense so called pre-set appointments. My advice to all marketers and insurance agents out there is to stay away from, as they will rip you off, scheduling bad appointments and not allowing the refund.

Odpowiedz
williaom napisał:

As a licensed life insurance, Medicare and annuity salesman, I purchased appointments from , which I paid $800. As stated on the web site, they set up appointments that are top quality, with people who are interested in your products.
As I found out later, it was only a false advertisement. This company set up 15 appointments, however only 2 was of good quality, where people were actually interested in what I had to offer. I tried to complain about this, but it was only in vain as I continually received automated e-mail replies.

Here is the list of all my complaints against:
I had an agreement with S2S to set up four appointments every week. They scheduled only 2 or 3 appointments and on some weeks there were no appointments at all. Even though they agreed to stay within geographical area that I had specified (a 20-minute drive from my home), they sometimes set up appointments that were 100 and more miles from my home. On a few occasions, people with whom I had an appointment, were unaware of it and stated that they received no phone calls about any appointment. And there were times when people thought I was coming on behalf of the company that they were already doing business with. It was a complete lie.

S2S probably said this in order to set up appointments more easily.
More often than not, people whom I had an appointment with, said that they had no interest in hearing about my products, did not want to see me at all and felt pressured in accepting the appointments. Because of all these things, I went to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and filed a complaint against. The Bureau stated that there were already many complaints against this company, but that S2S did not have to respond to any, as they were not a member of the Bureau. The Bureau responded to my complaint, but I really did not understand what they wanted to say.

Afterwards, I decided to file the complaint with the California Attorney General's office and I am still waiting for the response. I did some research about the company and found out that they are no longer called . They have renamed their company to We Care and they even moved from one City –to another, unknown. The old phone number is no longer valid, as they have taken another one. They even changed their web site from .com Wecare It is my belief, that they have taken such drastic measures in order to escape the bad reputation that they had become notorious for. I trusted the wrong company, did not check with the BBB first and got cheated for $800. I lost my money and time, gas and nerves on S2S, now known as Wecare, selling Medicare and Final Expense so called pre-set appointments. My advice to all marketers and insurance agents out there is to stay away from, as they will rip you off, scheduling bad appointments and not allowing the refund.

Odpowiedz
Learning to use this site so i can comment about the incident. Appointment setting Philippines
Odpowiedz
As a licensed life insurance, Medicare and annuity salesman, I purchased appointments from , which I paid $800. As stated on the web site, they set up appointments that are top quality, with people who are interested in your products. As I found out later, it was only a false advertisement. This company set up 15 appointments, however only 2 was of good quality, where people were actually interested in what I had to offer. I tried to complain about this, but it was only in vain as I continually received automated e-mail replies. Here is the list of all my complaints against: I had an agreement with S2S to set up four appointments every week. They scheduled only 2 or 3 appointments and on some weeks there were no appointments at all. Even though they agreed to stay within geographical area that I had specified (a 20-minute drive from my home), they sometimes set up appointments that were 100 and more miles from my home. On a few occasions, people with whom I had an appointment, were unaware of it and stated that they received no phone calls about any appointment. And there were times when people thought I was coming on behalf of the company that they were already doing business with. It was a complete lie. S2S probably said this in order to set up appointments more easily. More often than not, people whom I had an appointment with, said that they had no interest in hearing about my products, did not want to see me at all and felt pressured in accepting the appointments. Because of all these things, I went to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and filed a complaint against. The Bureau stated that there were already many complaints against this company, but that S2S did not have to respond to any, as they were not a member of the Bureau. The Bureau responded to my complaint, but I really did not understand what they wanted to say. Afterwards, I decided to file the complaint with the California Attorney General’s office and I am still waiting for the response. I did some research about the company and found out that they are no longer called . They have renamed their company to We Care and they even moved from one City –to another, unknown. The old phone number is no longer valid, as they have taken another one. They even changed their web site from .com Wecare It is my belief, that they have taken such drastic measures in order to escape the bad reputation that they had become notorious for. I trusted the wrong company, did not check with the BBB first and got cheated for $800. I lost my money and time, gas and nerves on S2S, now known as Wecare, selling Medicare and Final Expense so called pre-set appointments. My advice to all marketers and insurance agents out there is to stay away from, as they will rip you off, scheduling bad appointments and not allowing the refund.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...