They’re killing it in nike air max sale footwear. It’s just business. ”In the meantime, Finau isn’t planning on making any equipment changes for the immediate future, and likely nothing until the start of the 2016 17 PGA Tour season or even later. He’s got the FedEx Cup race and he even still plans to make a late run at earning a spot on the U. S. Ryder Cup team, starting this week. “I just have to put all this in my rearview mirror, ” he said. “I can’t worry too much about it. Just go play. I’ll definitely be playing Nike this week. ”Still, the company’s announcement today indicated that it planned to nike air max 2016 men expand its roster, reading in part that “it will accelerate innovation in its golf footwear and apparel business and will partner with more of the world’s best golfers. ”It’s just that in the future it seems none of them will be using Nike golf clubs and balls. Nike Inc. ’s latest running shoe got its start when designers tried to solve a longstanding request from athletes: make shoes as comfortable as socks. “We think a lot about what ifs, ” said Ben Shaffer, studio director of Nike’s so called innovation kitchen. “This was a what if. What if we made sock shoes? ”Nike had tried bringing sock attributes to shoes before, starting in the 1980s with a flimsy mesh sneaker called the Sock Racer. More attempts followed, and while offering comfort, they were insufficiently durable for running and other sports. The world’s largest sporting goods maker now says it has the solution with Flyknit, a 5. 6 ounce running shoe made from synthetic yarn woven together by a knitting machine. Besides giving Nike an edge in the fast growing lightweight running category, executives say the new weaving process could cut costs enough to move production outside Asia and one day allow anyone to personalize shoes to nike roshe run men their exact specifications. “This is a complete game changer, ” said Charlie Denson, president of the Nike brand, while holding a Flyknit after its debut in New York last month. The process cuts costs so much “that eventually we could make these shoes anywhere in the world, which makes things very interesting. ”Flyknit, which costs $150 and hits U. S. stores in July, is the latest product aimed at the minimalist running movement, whose devotees advocate lightweight shoes to reduce injuries. The lightweight category accounted for 30 percent of the $6. 5 billion U. S. running shoe market last year and was responsible for all of its 14 percent growth, according to SportsOneSource, a research firm based in   nike flyknit women Charlotte, North Carolina.
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos