Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Adobe Premiere Elements AVI Impoter-AVI files on Premiere Elements 10/11/12 not supported?

Utworzony przez sophializhu, 17 stycznia 2014 r. o 10:49
Summary: Facing problems when importing AVI video files into Adobe Premiere Elements 10/11/12 for further editing? If so, follow the easy workaround here. Adobe Premiere Elements with stunning features is popular video editing software for us. The point here, sometimes, you will find it’s a painful experience when importing AVI videos into Premiere Elements. And there are some frequently asked question quoted as below.Q1: Premiere Elements cannot play my .avi file I have an avi file, size 13.9 MB, which plays perfectly, when I click on it with pathfinder. If I import it into PE, it asks me, "Fix quality problems in clips. Yes or No". No matter what I do, there is no synchro between picture and sound, when I play it.Q2: Premiere Elements 12 .AVI issue I am trying to import a .avi file into Premiere Elements 12 and it only plays back the audio. The file works fine in Windows Live Movie Maker. I don't want to export from Movie Maker to use in Premiere Elements 12 because of quality loss. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance. You may also have the same problem. Why Premiere Elements can’t open, play, edit AVI files perfectly? In fact, there are thousands of possible codecs for AVIs, only a few of which are supported in Premiere Elements. Well, what codecs should we use? Where do we download a usable AVI codec for Adobe Premiere Elements? For these problems, many people feel very helpless. If you don’t want to spend time and effort to understand these complicated codecs and download them for video editing in Adobe PE, just download and use Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, which is able to resolve your trouble effortlessly. This video app can help you change AVI into a different format (e.g. .mov, .wmv, .mpg) with least quality loss. You should then be able to import the new file into Premiere Elements with smooth editing without any trouble. If you are Windows users, please get the Video Converter. Below is how to.Tutorial: Converting AVI to Adobe Premiere Elements format1. Run AVI to Adobe Premiere Converter Mac and you can import AVI clips to the program through “Add Video” button or just drag and drop the files to the program. If you like, check the “Merge into one” box to join AVI clips together.2. Choose output format. This video converter offers optimized format preset for Adobe Premiere. Just click “Format” menu firstly and then follow “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas” to set MPG, MOV or WMV format.Tip: If the default settings do not fit you requirement, you can click “Settings” icon to and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.3. Click “Convert” button to start encoding AVI to MPEG-2(.mpg) for Adobe Premiere Elements 10/11/12 on Mac OS X. When the AVI to Adobe Premiere Elements conversion task is finished, click “Open” button to get the exported files for transferring to Premiere Elements 10/11/12 with easy playback or editing.Additional Tips: This AVI to Premiere Elements Converter Mac not only can help you encode .avi to Adobe Elements, but also enables anyone with AVI files to use in any non-linear editor like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer, etc as long as transcode AVI to a recognizable format.More Guides:How to use DVD movie files in Vegas Pro?How to Import AVI to iMovie 11How to Play AVI files with QuickTime on MacConvert TiVo File into MPEG without losing qualitySurface 2 MKV Apps-How to Use MKV files in Surface 2Converting GoPro HD Hero2/Hero3(+) video for iMovie 11/8/9 Source:AVI files on Premiere Elements 10/11/12 not supported?  
Odpowiedz
There is a easy way to download convert avi to premiere pro to import avi to adobe premiere,it is iDealshare VideoGo, it can successfully import all AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...