Gold Ingots, Bars, Bullion, Powder, Dust, Product Details: Brand.......Gold Bars Purity......99:99% Weight (grams).....500 Product Description: Available: Gold Ingots, Bars, Bullion, Powder, Dust, Nuggets Product:    Gold-dore bars Quantity:    1500 kgs Weight:    1500 kilograms Price:    29000 More info:     We are locally based in Central Africa our company is engaged in recycling and distribution , Marketing, Advertising, communication and sources to the potential Diamond and  Gold buyers, agents/brokers or partners for our Mined Gold Dust ( Au-Metal ) and Diamond. Prior To The Latest Privilege According Local  Gold and Diamond Miners in Central African Since April 2007 to Market  and Sell their Diamonds and Gold Dust (Au-Metal) themselves, Thus my offer of Gold Dust (Au-Metal) and Diamonds (Rough Stones) to prospective buyers, Brokers, representatives, agents, intermediaries and partners willing To Establish Meaningful Business transaction that is Viable and Durable with us. Hence, I'm offering you a Fresh Gold Dust (Au-Metal) for sale with the following specifications and details. Additional Information: Delivery Time.....prompt Production Capacity....5000 Packaging Details Available: Gold Ingots/ Bars/ Bullion/ Powder/ Dust/ contact for more details via my details below: contact for more details via my details below: Names: Engineer Ahmed Email Address: mwangidavid874@gmail.com
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos