These were a definite winner for sure.Kevin Garnett,NBA Star Shoes as I thought, had a very little departure from his in-game Anta shoes. The marked difference was the noticeable number 15 on the outer indicating the number of times he’s played in the All Star Game over his great career. The shoes were primarily black, white and silver without anything crazy. Seems that the older KG is more subdued. Bonner is wearing the most basic of the basic basketball shoes but NBs do have wide widths so he may want them for that reason. Plus he’s not the same dynamic, high-flying guy he was as a young cat. As for White, I didn’t think I’d see another K1X in the NBA after Ron Ron changed his name and left them. More a shock than anything and I did like the look of them. The former two I’ve mentioned already, but the LeBron Xs that Bronny wore in the game, the All-Star colorway, are flashy but in an understated way with the colors not so bright but still vibrant. Better these then the Dunkman Volts that Bledsoe wore (at least for right now).While here in the country, Marbury also used this opportunity to extend his help by giving a financial aid to Ahon Pamilyang Lansangan Foundation, an adopted charity of the National Press Club which hosted his press conference. Marbury’s soft heart for the needy was overshadowed by his troubles in the NBA, Kevin Durant Shoes which took its lowest point in his hometown New York with his well-chronicled public feuds with his coaches Larry Brown and Isiah Thomas. But since migrating to China at the turn of the decade, Marbury has lived a quiet life full of positives that was highlighted by winning his first championship with the Beijing MANILA, Philippines – Former NBA All-Star guard Stephon Marbury is in town to connect with his Filipino fans and introduce his brand of shoes and apparel.
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos