Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik
"Jan Karski" w imieniu firmy z Australii doprowadzi do upadku polskiej Bogdanki? Fajnna fucha, ale…… .
Odpowiedz
Czyli kopalnia będzie kosher?
Odpowiedz
"Nowa jakość" oby wam się nie odwróciła w "Dobrą zmianę". Jak się "pisiory" zorientują że eto za PO było "nagrywane" to pogonią was w szmaty, tzn: z powrotem tam gdzie się chodzi do góry nogami. I tu byłbym za tym, dość degradacji Matki Ziemi, dość degradacji Lubelszczyzny. Odnawialne Źródła Energii OZE , kłania się! . Ale cóż najłatwiej za kasę wydrążyć dziurę w Ziemi, wydobyć węgiel iiiii..... go spalić!. Tak jakby nie można spalać zrębków drzewnych, traw, chwastów o słomie nie wspomnę bo się "mądrzy" i tak podejrzewam nie poznają a brechać będą,że stanowiska pracy, rozwój itd itp.  
Odpowiedz
@flyt23 +10000000:) "Polska to piękny kraj, tylko ludzie tu mieszkający to qrwy"
Odpowiedz
A kto będzie właścicielem tej kopalni. Polacy?
Odpowiedz
takie same wizualizacje miała elektrownia pod Łęczną i na tym się skończyło nie rozumiem tego szumu medialnego przy planowanej kopalni czemu Australijczycy nie kupili Bogdanki przy tak niskiej cenie akcji kosztowała 1,6 mld zł a od razu mieli by dostęp do całej infrastruktury i załogi. Największym problemem będzie właśnie załoga o ile górnika można wyszkolić w kilka miesięcy to prawdziwi fachowcy muszą szkolić się kilka lat żeby obsługiwać i naprawiać skomplikowane maszyny z okolicznych pól niestety ich nie zbiorą a w spółeczkach kopalnianych jest ich garstka (i to emerytów) większość to nie ta liga o którą chodzi. Oby nie skończyło się odsprzedażą koncesji Bogdance z wielomilionowym zyskiem dla kilku ludzi stojących za tym projektem.
Odpowiedz
A kto będzie właścicielem tej kopalni. Polacy?
Z AUSTRALII .
Odpowiedz
Trzeba o takich ludziach jak Jan Karski Pamiętać bo Pamięć to rzecz Święta
Odpowiedz
takie same wizualizacje miała elektrownia pod Łęczną i na tym się skończyło nie rozumiem tego szumu medialnego przy planowanej kopalni czemu Australijczycy nie kupili Bogdanki przy tak niskiej cenie akcji kosztowała 1,6 mld zł a od razu mieli by dostęp do całej infrastruktury i załogi. Największym problemem będzie właśnie załoga o ile górnika można wyszkolić w kilka miesięcy to prawdziwi fachowcy muszą szkolić się kilka lat żeby obsługiwać i naprawiać skomplikowane maszyny z okolicznych pól niestety ich nie zbiorą a w spółeczkach kopalnianych jest ich garstka (i to emerytów) większość to nie ta liga o którą chodzi. Oby nie skończyło się odsprzedażą koncesji Bogdance z wielomilionowym zyskiem dla kilku ludzi stojących za tym projektem.
  przyjadą ze śląska no chyba, że pisowi zmięknie i dadzą deputaty.... za moją kasę
Odpowiedz
Samodzielna obudowa kotwowa w naszych warunkach ..... HYHY  :P
Odpowiedz
Prior to your decision Lace Wigs or perhaps commence trying to find a wig it is recommended that you first of all think about the function and use Wigs For Women you desire it to provide in your own life. There are various varieties of wigs that one could decide upon however the best Wigs For Women types of wigs are personalized individual head of hair wigs. They go longer, in shape greater and maintain their normal appear more effective than artificial wigs. In reality most customers have confessed that these are the basic premiere factors behind deciding to dress in a man locks wig. There are several Wigs possibilities that you may have when searching for a wig Wigs produced from human head of hair so that you can locate a Human Hair Wigs seller that you are not just confident with and definitely will also match your requirements.
Odpowiedz
Ombre head of hair is now very well liked Wigs among girls and so they already have it accomplished by themselves normal your hair to give the seems they lengthy for. With ombre synthetic lace front hairpieces, Hair Extensions you don't have to alter natural appearance of hair, however. You simply opt for the ombre color that you might want essentially the most and type the wig as you want for your personal stunning and classy appear that you just want. These hairpieces are wonderful in Human Hair Extensions accomplishing an all natural seem without having squandering your very much. Many of the ombre man-made lace front side hairpieces created from good materials that look and feel like Human Hair Extensions actual your hair and don't receive that bogus glow that screams to everybody.
Odpowiedz
Hair extensions, just think, invest a few hours within the salon } and you will have long hair seems like a dream. Head of hair extensions can add immediatelength and volume, size or shows to your your hair in only some hours. Hair extensions began being practiced in the 1980s, but because of mediocre outcomes and great expense, {Wigs|Ebonyline Wigs|Raquel Welch Wigs|Lace Wigs|Lace Front Wigs were deserted until almost 5 years ago. You will find hairpieces that could be bonded to the natural hair or scalp and they add to the thickness of your locks or the length. Knowing just a little about hair extensions could spare you time and cash, especially } with all the contrasting sorts and styles available in today's market. Just about every person prefers organic individual extensions as they're {Wigs|Ebonyline Wigs|Raquel Welch Wigs|Lace Wigs|Lace Front Wigs typically Hair Extensions much easier to take care of as opposed to others around.
Odpowiedz
Locks extensions are certainly not Human Hair Extensions a recent development. They reportedly existed from around 2000 years ago in Egyptian history, when both men and women sported wigs Females facing the issue of getting an limited development of organic head of hair or those with slim head of hair appreciate getting your hair extensions. These extensions might contain normal or man made materials. Human being your hair extensions Wigs For Black Women can be purchased in two characteristics, called Remy or virgin, the latter signifying that head of hair will not be packaged or coloured. Before cutting, this variety involves fastening hair to retain its direction from the cuticle. They stitch it on to a pre-bonded weft or change to wigs. Remy signifies the agreement wherein Human Hair Wigs each wisp of locks is cautiously organized, trying to keep the beginnings with each other in just one path as the recommendations are held in the other route. It is convenient to keep Remy head of hair and those will not get ruffled quickly. Locks extensions can be found in distinct types and need diverse functions for fixing to the head of hair. A large number of extensions use man-made or normal Clip In Hair Extensions head of hair for preparation. Normally, you can use a Wigs hair shampoo for cleansing this kind of locks nevertheless these might need special care for keeping their natural appear and stand out. The life of your hair extensions is determined from the type and quality of head of hair Wigs utilized for the purpose. These could last for just a few days or perhaps half a year. It mostly is determined by how quickly your hair grows with the bearer.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...