Of late, loads of questions from readers have been pouring into my mail wondering about how to play FLV files. On that ground, today I am going to share all of you with 2 most effective ways to help play FLV videos on your Windows 8 PC effortlessly.   It's well-known that FLV is the most commonly used video format over the web, which is adopted by lots of video-sharing sites just like YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, etc. Most probably you have already collected a large quantity of funny videos on FLV format  on your hard drive, but what make you so heartbreaking is that those FLV videos could not be recognized by many of your players like Windows Media player. Under such a bad situation, is there any way to cope with the FLV playback problem on your Windows 8 PC? Here come the 2 most efficient solutions to help you out: one is seeking help from a fiery-hot FLV player and the other is to take use of a FLV to MP4 converter.   Solution 1: Turn to the best FLV player to play FLV files on Windows 8 While the Windows 8 Media Player could not read FLV files, that doesn't means no other players are around to flawlessly play back FLV videos on your Windows 8. And KM Player is just one of them.   As being the strongest FLV player so far, KMPlayer could play a large number of video formats like AVI, ASF, WMV, AVS, FLV, MKV, etc. without getting external codec installed. It has a neat interface, letting you access program settings such as changing playback speed, screen ratio, video bookmarking, filters, capturing screenshots and many more simply. Thanks to its richest program settings, your experience of playing media files will be boosted to the fullest. The most stunning point is that a wide range of skins are accessible to let you give a more beatified look to your KM Player. On the whole, KM Player is your solid option to make FLV files playable on your Windows 8 computer seamlessly.   Solution 2: Play FLV videos on Windows 8 through converting FLV to MP4 If you are loath to use other types of players to play back all of your FLV files, truly the solution I introducing here will completely help you out. You only need to make use of a FLV to MP4 converter to convert FLV files to videos in MP4 format - the format compatible with all media players in current place, and then the FLV playback problem that troubles you for quite a long time will be utterly blown away. Right this moment want to know how to convert FLV files to MP4 with this best FLV converter ever? The following paragraphs will give you the answer.   1. Firstly, download, install and run this FLV to MP4 video converter on your PC, then load all of your FLV videos through hitting "Add Video" icon.   2. For completing the FLV to MP4 conversion, you should head to program "Profile" menu to select MP4 out of the "Common Video" section as the output format.   3. In the end, click the "Convert" button on the base right to start to convert FLV to MP4 files. When the conversion is completely done, you must find your media player can recognize the output files very well.   Well, above is my sharing about how you could play FLV files on Windows 8 effortlessly. Andy problems on playing multimedia files, please let me know by sounding off on the comment box. Next share is not far away.  
Zaloguj się, aby oddać głos