Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Digital Camera is a bridge-style point-and-shoot digital camera that features a 16.1 megapixel High Sensitivity BSI MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor to produce high resolution still imagery and full HD 1080i/p video with notable low-light quality. The combination of the processor and sensor enable a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-3200, which can be further expanded to ISO 6400. The processor also affords a wealth of speed to the camera, including the ability to record up to 9 fps in a 3-shot burst, 5 fps with one-shot AF, or 2 fps with continuous AF, the DMC-FZ70 camera features AVCHD recording at 1920 x 1080 and 720 x 480, both at 60i. This video format is so special that it is difficult to import most of editing software, like Adobe Premiere. So you have to convert 1080i MTS footages with a professional Panasonic DMC-FZ70 MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro Converter. And aPubsoft AVCHD Converter is the right program to convert Panasonic DMC-FZ70 MTS to HD WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7 as well as merging several video files into big one.Following is the step by step guide on importing and editing Panasonic DMC-FZ70 AVCHD in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7 on windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1.Step 1. Load DMC-FZ70 1080i MTS files to the aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter.After transferring Panasonic DMC-FZ70 1080i MTS files to this program, run aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter as the2014 Top AVCHD to WMV converter and click “Add File” button to import MTS footages to be converted.Step 2. Choose HD WMV as output format for Adobe Premiere Pro.Click “Format” option and choose HD Video-> HD WMV Video (*.wmv) for converting DMC-FZ70 MTS to WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro.Step 3. Merge several Panasonic DMC-FZ70 MTS files into one.Select the MTS files you want to merge in the filelist, then click Merge button, your selected MTS video clips can be joined into one automatically.Step 4. Start Panasonic DMC-FZ70 MTS files to HD WMV conversion for Adobe Premiere Pro.Click the big button “Convert” and this Panasonic DMC-FZ70 1080i AVCHD to WMV Converter will start this conversion immediately.Once this conversion is completed, you can import and edit these converted HD WMV files on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7.Read More:1.Convert/Transfer MVI/MKV/AVI/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV/MXF to Samsung Galaxy Note 32.Sony Xperia Z1 Video Converter-Convert/Transfer MKV/AVI/VOB/MPG/WMV to Sony Xperia Z13.Convert FLV Files to ProRes 422 for FCP X/7/6 without Losing Audio Sync4.Mac Convert/Edit Panasonic AJ-HPX3000 P2 AVC-Intra MXF to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X on Mac5.Canon XF105 Mac FCP Compatible-Edit Canon 1080p 50MPS MXF to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X6.Sony MXF to ProRes 422 MOV for FCP-Convert Sony PMW-500 MXF to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X7.Best MXF Video Converter-Convert MXF to AVI/WMV/MOV/MP4/MPEG/DVD/FLV on Windows/Mac8.Mac Transcode MXF from Canon XF100/XF105/XF300/XF305 to Sony Vegas Pro 12 Editing9.Best Birthday Slideshow Builder Program-How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow?10.  
Odpowiedz