Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Avia Świdnik w sobotę o godz. 17 gra z Izolatorem Boguchwała

Utworzony przez Cjaku, 1 czerwca 2012 r. o 20:08
Jak zespół grający taki piach jak Avia chce grać w II lidze. Siarka w 10 wygrała i tylko może mieć pretensje do siebie bo głupio straciła drugą bramkę.
Odpowiedz
Jestem kibicem Avii i z calego serca życze jej jak najlepiej, ale mecz w Tarnobrzegu pokazal, ze jest ona druzyna słabsza od Siarki i bedzie miała powazne klopoty z utrzymaniem pierwszego miejsca,szczegolnie chodzi o mecz w Radzyniu. Tamtejszy trener Z.Grzesiak choc pochodzi z terenu pow.świdnickiego swoich kontaktow z klubem Avia nie wspomina dobrze i będzie sie staral wygrać mecz z ostatniej kolejki.
Odpowiedz
If you look at the shoes, you will feel very surprised with the color combination. The Nike Company has planned this sneaker with purple and black color and it looks very dashing. The moment you look at this shoe, you will be tempted to buy nike air max 90 uk this shoe immediately. You will feel much exited by wearing this sneaker and you will experience a new style with this shoe. This shoe is a rare color combination of sneaker, which is ever introduced by Nike to give to its fans. Your feel looks royal by wearing this shoe. The upper sole of the shoe is made of black leather and it has unique designs at the sides of the shoe.Originally published in 1989 as the Air Max II, the Air Max Light is designed as a successor to the Air Max. The weighted than that of the original, is obtained by replacing polyurethane with an inner sole forefoot from phylon. Marketed as a performance running shoe, the light will eventually be overshadowed by the Air Max III, now known as Air Max 90.Re-published in 2007, the light continues to release in both new and retro colors. JD Sports has launched an advertising campaign using the word Swoosh, probably in accordance with the original printed ads.The Air Max 87 is the first product from Nike Air Max.As she published in 1987, he appointed air max 87. The Air Max, I t re-launches today with different styles, including an edition of the intersection of commence.In 1987, preceded Nike Air Max nike air max 90 cheap sneakers for part-time, his message was touted by commercial television The Beatles at that time and turn the song was used in advertising. Beatles Revolution is the first and the cry of a bird only used in commercial messages.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...