http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/mts-m2ts/panasonic-hmc80-to-avid-media-composer.gif Panasonic AG-HMC80, a professional AVCCAM HD shoulder-mount camcorder, uses a highly efficient AVCHD codec to record stunning images to SD and SDHC memory cards, thus we can get a wealth of shooting options, formats, and frame rates to give you exactly the look your application needs--whether that means weddings, events, educational, or even indie filmmaking. I like the recorded amazing video quality. But I have run into problems with Panasonic HMC80 AVCHD files in Mac Avid MC . From Googling, I fund some other users did so. "I tried to edit my Panasonic HMC80 AVCHD .mts files using Avid and like always avid doesn't want to read just about everything. I have tried different converters but the quality is so terrible I wont except it since I just spent 2,000+ on the camera. Please any help or suggestions would be amazing." After doing a lot of research, I found AVCHD (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) uses a high profile encoding– which provides a doubling of bandwidth efficiency and improved video performance over the older MPEG-2 compression based formats (e.g. HDV) – so recordings look clean and crisp, even during fast motion, without image degradation or dropouts. However, this kind of codec is not most compatible for Avid MC. And the most compatible codec of Avid MC is DNxHD(36). It means that we need to transcode AVCHD to DNxHD format . Guide: The easiest way to convert Panasonic HMC80 AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to Avid MC video format on Mac OS X. http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/mts-m2ts/steps-panasonic-hmc80-to-avid-media-composer.gif Step 1: Launch the MTS Converter for Mac and then click the adding button to import your .mts/.m2ts/.m2t files to it. Tips: 1) If necessary, you can click the button"Merge into one" to combine several videos to one file. 2) If the supposed size of the imputed file is 1GB, then the memory space should be up to 40GB. Step 2: Click Format on the main interface and choose Avid Media Composer > Avid DNxHD(*.mov) as output format. Step 3: Tap the Settings icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the Profile Setting to get the output in best quality. Notes: 1) For 1080 50i AVCHD files, you can set the video size as 1920*1080, and set the video frame rate as 25fps. 2) For 1080 60i AVCHD videos, set the video size as 1920*1080; while, set the video frame rate as 30fps. Step 4: All the settings have been done; you can start the 1080 60i/50i AVCHD to DNxHD MOV Mac conversion for Avid Media Composer by clicking the “Convert” button. Then you can get Panasonic AG-HMC80 DNxHD (*.mov) files to Avid Media Composer by clicking the “Open” button. PS: 1) Double click the selected file and you can have a preview of the imported file on the viewer. 2) Deinterlace 1080i files: Click Edit and select "deinterlacing" in the Effect. 3) 3D conversion. The Red-Blue/Red-Green 3D conversions are supported. Related guides: Convert/Deinterlace/Transocde Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes for FCP 7 Make AVCHD MTS Files from Panasonic Lumix LX7 Work with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Convert Panasonic DMC-ZS15 1080/60i AVCHD to Adobe Premiere on Mac Convert Panasonic GX1 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS5.5 Good News: Merry Christmas! Brorsoft offers you the up to 40% off crazy discount from Dec. 15, 2012 to Dec. 31, 2012 to celebrate the Christmas with you. Getthe best Christmas gifts from Brorsoft ! This promotion covers our hot products DVD Ripper, DVD Ripper for Mac, Blu-rayRipper, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, the powerful all-in-one package tools Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter for Mac. We hope you enjoy HD videos, Blu-ray, DVD movies on yourportable device or home media player with the best quality enjoyment.
Odpowiedz