Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Unia Bełżyce – Orlęta Łuków 0:5, pozostałe wyniki IV ligi

Utworzony przez ..., 4 czerwca 2012 r. o 00:21
Cóż, nie jest winą Orląt że liga taka słaba i nie dało się zająć trzeciego miejsca, jak to miało miejsce przez dwa poprzednie sezony tym samym nie awansować do III Ligi. To nie te czasy gdy grając u siebie i prowadząc 20:0 niespodziewanie przegrywa się 2:3 z Cisami Nałęczów i przegrywa się walkę o IV klasę rozgrywkową.
Odpowiedz
In some instances, there is little competition for a niche product or service because other companies have failed to reach the specific group.There are many good reasons to wear it.So is very important for you to dedicate enough time nike air max 90 uk to finding out information about each opportunity that you are thinking of choosing before you actually make a final decision. nike shox rivalry 2 million job losses in 2008.Standish areas, going up the Angel Express and the Wawa Quad Chair.These colleges offer BBA programs which not only teach the students the different tricks of the trade but also imbibe in them strong business ethics and moral values.Is small any, you take to catch fire a shadow to wait me in car and leave!”No matter the other party is to come to call upon or request him be responsible for, in fine, he somebody else’s virgin should see of should not see all have been already seen, always need to give the person some parlance!”Brothers your surname?”Han Yu Bian walks the side still politely asked a , he doesn’t want to make people know his annoyance.”Make my Mo face.”Young man light way.Han Yu Wei is tiny a smile:”Oh, Mo brothers, don’t know your two Yeses to seek me to have what matter son?”"This I don’t know.”The Mo faces to finish saying and then shut ascend mouth, obviously he to Han Yu of polite just superficial of, or is was subjected to an order.At least, nike air max 90 cheap Han Yu can feel that hostility still from his body.The parent of rain heart, should can’t be wanted to handle I?Han Yu Wei Ning next eyebrows, inwardly whisper.
Odpowiedz
trenerek UNII zapomniał wspomniec o nowych nabytkach klubu-zawodnikach ktorzy grali w tym meczu,ale nie sa podani w skłdzie.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...