Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik
buraczany z kraśnika, wiadomo
Odpowiedz
Każdy ma się zatrzymać ? Każdy ??? Serio...
Odpowiedz
To żadna nowość ,przecież to normalne, że im więcej osób w okolicy tym niejsze prawdopodobieństwo, że ktoś pomoże.
Odpowiedz
Prawdopodobnie inni , którzy mijali obojętnie potrzebującego pomocy użytkownika drogi,nie pomyśleli ,że każdego z nich może spotkać nieszczęście i wtedy tak bardzo oczekuje się pomocy innych..... Pytanie do leżącego motocyklisty: czy też kiedyś był tak obojętny w stosunku do innych jak teraz inni w stosunku do niego? Podobno zło i dobro uczynione powraca....
Odpowiedz
Kiedyś karma wróci do ciebie i nikogo nie będzie interesować że zdychasz pod płotem
Odpowiedz
podobno
Odpowiedz
suweren jedzie do krasnika.wszak to miasto wybrane przez boga...
Odpowiedz
Oto prawdziwe oblicze katolickiej Polandii.....
Odpowiedz
Tak, Olo. Tylko niewierzący się zatrzymywali i ochoczo udzielali pierwszej pomocy. Bardzo trafna uwaga. Tak jak twoja mądrość.
Odpowiedz
życie. Ale niestety, rowerzyści i motocykliści są nieobliczalni na drogach. Pewnie też bym pomyślał że się opala w kasku.
Odpowiedz
Katolickie społeczeństwo... i wszystko jasne. Zobaczylibyście jak inne nacje sobie pomagają w chwilach tragedii. Ale nie nienawiść, zazdrość, zawiść ... to abecadło polaczka katolika
Odpowiedz
Czy można się sPOdziewać mądrości po BLONDI ? EEEEtam! Przecież widać :):):)
Odpowiedz
We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed. We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively. Email: Kangheeil64@gmail.com Skype: Kangheeil64 Regards Kang
Odpowiedz
Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} for lease and purchase Sir I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request. Contact :Robert Glen Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com Skype: robertg.finance@gmail.com BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Odpowiedz
We offer bank instruments on lease but not direct funding. These banks may be in the form of Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) as well as PBs, LCs, DLC et al. Our bank instruments can be monetized with a Lender or Funding or Commodity Trading and others. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Contact: Robert Glen Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com Skype: robertg.finance@gmail.com
Odpowiedz
I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request. Contact :Robert Glen Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com Skype: robertg.finance@gmail.com
Odpowiedz
We are financial service company in United Kingdom, we assist our clients(mainly corporate bodies) in meeting their financial needs by raising Bank Guarantee and SBLC for lease and purchase which can be used for a variety of purposes like collateral for loans at banks, guaranteeing performance in a contract among other things. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information. Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com Skype: utpal.chowdhury73 Cheers
Odpowiedz
Dear Sir, I'm an expert in Finance, Investments, Assets Collateralization and Banking. I am a mandate to a provider company and in direct communication with the Lessor of some major banking instruments such BG- SBLC-LC -DLC.The provider company is also one of the main entities with World's Top Organizations and operate under the Capital & Investments Arm providing Finance and Investments.  Contact us to have our working terms for further proceedings. Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com Skype: utpal.chowdhury73
Odpowiedz
We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed. We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively. For further inquiry contact Contact : Mr. SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM Email: leasingmandate@gmail.com
Odpowiedz
Good Day Ladies/Gentlemen. We provide International Loans, secured and unsecured international funding as cash injection for Business expansion, Real Estate, Import and Export, marine. Ship acquisition, Business capital injection, Loan and project financing and Monetization of financial Instruments. We also offer BG/SBLC for trade, Loans and collateral purposes. Contact me for more details if you require any of our services. All commissions are 100% open for brokers/agents. Awaiting your response. Best regards, RAMESH SUBRAMANIAM IYER Contact: rsi.leaseconsult@gmail.com Skype ID: rsi.leaseconsult
Odpowiedz
Strona 1 z 2

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...