Louboutin, who has talked at length in interviews about the importance of platforms and the overrated nature of the “comfortable” shoe, isn’t too proud to make fancy footwear for those who disagree with him, all with the signature Louboutin wit. As trends for enormous platforms and their attendant spindly stilettos have fallen away, Louboutin has chosen to work more extensively at the lower end of his registry, with both flats and heels under 100mm. He’s always made shoes in those heel heights, of course, but often they were only available in basic, office-appropriate colors and materials; now those shoes are getting the full CL treatment. The company still designs as Christian Louboutin Pumps many stilettos as ever, but it’s nice to see some diversity and range in the lower heights as well. Below, our current favorites from Net-a-Porter.Code Red Alert for Loubi lovers! I received early word from my contact at Christian Louboutin regarding their soon-to-arrive boutique sale. I am told the sale will start on June 15th. Shoe from their Spring/Summer '13 collection will be discounted up to 40% off while handbags will be 50% off. Remember, the public sale begins on the 15th but the boutique on Madison Ave will host an exclusive pre-sale for VIP customers before the sale goes public. If you know an SA at Christian Louboutin, now is the time to ask him/her to add you to their pre-sale list. Department stores like Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys, and Saks should start pre-sale on red soles next week as well. We feel a congratulations Louboutin Shoes is in order to french luxury designer Christian Louboutin as he has just acquired his first standalone boutique in the world famous Harrods department store in London. Located on the first floor, the stage-like space is full of archived Louboutins as well as the designer’s latest shoe and handbag collections which will no doubt make you feel the need to treat yourself.Using London landmarks as inspiration, famed product and interior designer, Lee Brom, has implemented a chic one-of-a–kind instillation for the luxury brand. Throughout the boutique you can spot the hints of homage to London’s most famous tourist attractions like London’s underground in the mixed tile as well as Big Ben which is etched into the arched window at the back of the room.
Odpowiedz