Not long ago I discovered that a number of HD video clips I downloaded from the internet are .f4v files. It will be said that this video format has better quality than FLV movies from the same video size. Then again, this video format cannot be study by a number of media players, moveable gadgets, and also video editors. I am questioning that how can I convert F4V to other video formats such as MP4 to ensure that I can freely relish the video to the above computer software or portable units. I searched on Google and eventually observed a simple but helpful F4V converter which can very well convert F4V to MP4 and many other videos at the same time as convert video clips to FLV. Additionally, it will be ready to retain the original video quality and provide you with us some additional qualities for customizing the videos. So, I publish this down as being a hassle-free manual to your reference. Step 1: include source F4V video clips Kick off the F4V converter and import the source F4V video clips by clicking on add button. If you need to preview the video, just double click the video file. Batch conversion is supplied for you. Step 2: edit the video (optional) For customizing the video before conversion, you possibly can decide upon the video file and click on edit icon to open the editing panel. Right here that you're qualified for trim video length, crop frame size, change video effects and add watermark for that video. Step 3: apply MP4 as output format http://www.media-video-converter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/mp44.jpg In profile frame, decide upon MP4 from common video group as output format or consider benefit with the searching bar to search MP4 formats. After which, come to a decision the area folder in output frame. Step 4: advanced settings To acquire precise output, you possibly can utilize the settings function. In settings icon, you possibly can change video parameters this kind of as video codec, video size, bite rate, aspect ratio, sample rate, channels, and so on. Step 5: start the conversion In main interface, click on convert button in order to complete the conversion.
Odpowiedz