The experiment with Matt Frattin, considered the main piece in the trade for Jonathan Bernier, on left wing with Richards and Jeff Carter has seen Troy Brouwer Jersey Frattin move to the right side.Sutter doesn't like to distinguish between first, second and third lines, but in training camp he pointed out that L.A. had the "lowest-scoring third line in the National Hockey League" and "lowest-scoring left-wing group" last season.King and his teammates say they don't feel the pressure from Sutter so much as from within themselves. King is aware how precarious his role is and wants to make the most before it changes again."We move around, or I should say, I move around quite a bit," King said. "When I get this opportunity, I've got to take advantage. Columbus Blue Jackets general manager Jarmo Kekalainen has been named as Finland's assistant general manager for the 2014 Sochi Olympics, the team announced Tuesday.Kekalainen will serve under Finland general manager and Hockey Hall of Famer Jari Kurri."I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with Jari Kurri, head coach Erkka Westerlund and the Finnish Ice Hockey Association at next year's Olympic Games in Sochi," said Kekalainen, a native of Tampere, Finland. "Representing your country at the Olympics is a tremendous honor, so this is a very proud moment for my family and I."Kekalainen was Blackhawks Official Jersey named GM of the Blue Jackets on Feb. 13 and helped guide the franchise to within a point of its second-ever berth in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Blue Jackets moved to the Eastern Conference for the 2013-14 season and are currently in fourth place in the Metropolitan Division.Kekalainen joined the Blue Jackets after serving as the president and general manager of Jokerit in the Finnish Elite League since 2010. Prior to his stint with Jokerit, he spent eight seasons with the St. Louis Blues from 2002-10, including three as director of amateur scouting and five as assistant general manager and director of amateur scouting. He was a member of the Ottawa Senators hockey operations department from 1995 to 2002 and also served as general manager of IFK Helsinki in the Finnish Elite League from 1995 to 1999 and led the club to the league championship in 1998. MONTRéAL - S'il veut continuer de conna?tre du succès en dépit des nombreuses blessures qui l'affligent et d'un calendrier plut?t chargé cette semaine, le Canadien est conscient qu'il devra se serrer les coudes autour de Carey Price.Et pour y parvenir, certains joueurs devront prendre les bouchées doubles. C'est le cas d'Andrei Markov, le général à la ligne  bleue, qui a bloqué 10 lancers au cours des deux derniers matchs des siens. Adam Burish Jersey Depuis un certain temps, Andrei joue du bon hockey défensif, a reconnu l'entra?neur Michel Therrien. Il utilise bien son baton, donc quand tu es dans la ligne de tir, et bien tu vas bloquer des lancers.?On voit que les gars veulent payer le prix pour obtenir des victoires, a ajouté le pilote du Tricolore.  
Odpowiedz