i feel motivated to defend newt necklaces for girlfriend . this is the very strange feeling — it's unlikely that any that i have thought before and possibly worth an entre entry inside dsm (the bible belonging to the shrinks) — but we proceed, anyway. i believe newt is being cared for unfairly, accused of hypocrisy by individuals who, if they examined what they're just saying, would conclude which they themselves are hypocrites. i will be referring to the revelation which the latest mrs. gingrich, the former callista bisek, had some sort of "revolving charge" at tiffany's. i say this particular: so what? the substance of the charge against poor newt goes similar to this: how dare a man, a republican, yet, spend this money on baubles bangles as well as beads when he themselves is thumping the tubs for austerity, prudence in every things fiscal, and accusing your democrats of being this party of spend, spend and, i think, devote? gingrich is a man who carries a rings for women amount of class cynicism buried within him, so i bet he or she feels keenly that he could be being judged by a double standard in this case. after all, no one could be exercised if mitt romney, a rich man, bought a $250, 000 bauble intended for his wife. no one could worry if george w. bush do something similar or, in advance of him, john f. kennedy as well as franklin d. roosevelt, the man who collection the democratic party on a course of spend, spend and — i do believe — spend. the point being that americans believe the rich are entitled to be rich and to dwell accordingly. the once-poor plus the now rich like gingrich will be, for some reason, said to be tethered to a a lot more modest lifestyle. the actuality is, though, that gingrich is rich rings for sale — or seems that they are. he has made quite a few money in the exclusive sector, writing a book a month, producing movies and producing speeches. the man lives large. the wall lane journal recently reported this gingrich in various passion spent $3. 6 million last year and 2010 on flight, most of it with chartered jets. romney, compared, spent a mere $273, 110. as is frequently the case, the rich guy flew commercial. ***jewelry-store-outlet.com .
Odpowiedz