Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Wilków: Woda zniszczyła stadion, ludzie odbudują

Utworzony przez yaa, 17 kwietnia 2013 r. o 15:21 Powrót do artykułu
Tyle kasy na stadion,ja myślę że mieszkańcy woleli by się podzielić tymi pieniędzmi( w tych czasach przyda się każdy grosz)bo jak zrobią za tą kasę nowy stadion i tak im może to zalać i wszystko pójdzie na martne
Odpowiedz
yaa napisał:
Tyle kasy na stadion,ja myślę że mieszkańcy woleli by się podzielić tymi pieniędzmi( w tych czasach przyda się każdy grosz)bo jak zrobią za tą kasę nowy stadion i tak im może to zalać i wszystko pójdzie na martne
Igrzyska zamiast chleba! Kiedyś już tak było zieloni możnowładcy? Bedzie gdzie paradnie pohulać.
Odpowiedz
bardzo dobrze niech budują i to jak najszybciej
Odpowiedz
A potem 80% z nich przepiła by pod sklepem. A tak chociaż ta 100 ( około) dzieci będzie miała coś z tego. Z nich może jeszcze coś będzie.
Odpowiedz
Ludziom z powiśla kazdy grosz sie przyda bo to pazerne świńskie mordy nie majace wstydu i jakiejkolwiek ogłady.Ciagle im mało i mało i mało za robote by sie wzieli a nie lapy tylko po nasze pieniadze wyciagaja podatników
Odpowiedz
Traveling becomes a pleasure, Cheap Nike Free Running Shoes ,if you travel to a destination that has breathtaking atmosphere.There is always a best season to visit a particular country or location,christian louboutin shoes.The same rule is followed during swinger travel. The weather at the swinger resort or cruise plays a significant role in your swinger experience.A good weather attracts maximum swingers.And more swingers mean more variety and opportunity,louis vuitton pas cher. Caribbean cruise is an all time swinger travel hot spot,sac louis vuitton.You can plan a cruise at any time of the year. Nike Free Running Shoes Australia The weather is pleasant during all the seasons.Hence,swingers prefer to visit Caribbean islands.People from different geographical regions hit the sea and islands to spend some intimate moments with their swinger mates.It attracts maximum visitors which make it the popular vacation choice.Travel during summer season brings a whole lot of opportunities.It is the warmest weather to cruise on a ship,louis vuitton sacs. 2013 Nike Free Run Australia This is the time when you can enjoy the cold breezes of the sea. This time is ideal to indulge in water sports like snorkeling, fishing,ralph lauren outlet, scuba-diving etc.You can also laze under the sun and acquire a suntan. However,louboutin, make sure that the cruise has facilities to upgrade your swinger travel.New Year and Christmas are the busiest time for swinger travel, 2013 Nike Free Run Australia . You can find dozens of swingers on the board. People book their tickets ahead of time so that they can reap into the adventurous travel,replica oakley sunglasses. You can experience deep chills during the night but nothing can beat the experience of enjoying an erotically fulfilling evening with your swinger friends.Spring is also an ideal season to plan a swinger travel.The weather gets bit warm and ideal for cruising, Nike Free Running Shoes Australia .It is neither too hot nor too cold.Moreover,you can find a major drop in the price of cruise tickets,nike shox.It is the best time to avail into attractive swinger deals.Many travelers wait for spring season to enjoy a thrilling vacation at affordable prices.So,make your plans during the right season,nike shox clearance,so that you can spend an enthralling swinger vacation.
Odpowiedz
Adidas JS Logo Attitude High Adidas JS M Attitude Logo W Adidas Originals Hike Sandal Jeremy Scott 2NE1 Wings Jeremy Scott 3 Tongue Attitude Jeremy Scott Adidas Instinct Hi Jeremy Scott Adidas Pink Poodle Jeremy Scott Adilette Sandals Jeremy Scott Air Force Flag
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...