Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Review on BlackBerry Z10 and Way to Watch DVDs on BlackBerry Z10

Utworzony przez webb1234, 18 lutego 2013 r. o 10:24
This is the moment we are long-awaited: RIM's first touch-screen BB10 smartphone BlackBerry Z10 is available now! What a thrilling thing to greet this brand-new mobile phone! Plus it now gets plenty of love from the members round the tech community. While decades of Google snagging its smart phone market share, RIM is finally coming back and formally releases its red-hot phone BlackBerry Z10. No denying that the BlackBerry Z10 is a fairly impressive as well as stunning gadget plus it even can rival the mobile king Samsung Galaxy S3. To find out how it compares with other acclaimed mobiles, initially let's have a look at the full features of BlackBerry Z10. 1. Palm-friendly 4.2 inches 1280-by-768p screen with 356ppi 2. Measure in at 5. 13 (130mm) x 2. 6 (66mm) x 0. 37 (9. 3mm) inches 3. 1. 5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus processor with 2GB RAM 4. 16GB inner memory, expandable with MicroSD cards up to 32 GB 5. Replaceable 1800 mAh battery pack 6. 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p video recording, 2-megapixel front-facing camera with 720p video recording 7. Powered by BB10 operating-system 8. Come in NFC and 4G LTE 9. Selling price starting at $199, arriving in March, 2013 How you can watch DVD movies on BlackBerry Z10 ? After browsing through aforementioned basic features of BlackBerry Z10, you are sure to notice that BlackBerry Z10 is a rather great gadget for HD DVD films amusement. The massive 4.2 inches display can deliver us with vivid as well as bright picture. The fast dual-core processor chip can deliver us with ultra-fast video streaming speed. The changeable battery pack can deliver us with lengthy movie play time. If the fresh-new BlackBerry Z10 rekindles your passions on BlackBerry mobile phone, I highly recommend you to go shopping for this smartphone after landing the stores and view much-loved DVD films on it. For those who happen to have such kind of thought yet meantime irritate with the issue of no DVD drive integrated BlackBerry Z10, here I would share you a solution to cope with that annoyance. Just resorting to an software named DVD Converter, you can easily play DVD movies on BlackBerry Z10 , in the way of ripping DVD films to BlackBerry Z10 recognized video file. Now just go along with me to get experience to complete the DVD movie to BlackBerry Z10 ripping process. 1. After downloading and installing this DVD ripper software on your computer, you can activite it and then touch "Load DVD" icon to add DVD films to software list. 2. With the view of importing DVD films to BlackBerry Z10 with success, you have to get into software "Profile" list to pick up a BlackBerry Z10 compatible video file format as being the output profile, take MP4 as an example. 3. Now it's your time to click on bottom-right icon "Convert" to convert DVD to BlackBerry Z10 accepted video. The entire ripping process would be concluded in a short time. Okay, you can add the converted films to BlackBerry Z10 for limitlessly enjoyment. Besides that, what I should point out that this way also can be utilized to have DVD films viewable on Apple iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3 and so forth. Strongly recommend you to go on a shot!
Odpowiedz
Summary: Want to play DVD movies on BlackBerry Z10 ? What's the best settings to rip DVDs for the new BlackBerry Z10? Here you will find the best answer. The BlackBerry Z10 has a 4.2" LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels, which puts it in HD category. Throw in its battery life and obvious portability, the Z10 can be used as a great media player for watching movies. If you have some DVD movie collections and want to download the DVDs to BlackBerry Z10 for playback. You've come to the right place. The article here will help you better enjoy your DVDs on BlackBerry Z10. Keep reading for a brief how-to process. The process is much easier than you may think. Below I will take Brorsoft DVD Ripper for example to show you how to rip DVD movies to BlackBerry Z10 supported video formats in just three step within clicks. Overall, Brorsoft DVD Ripper (The equivalent Mac version ) is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. It helps me rip and convert all the DVD Discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. I tried several softwares and I can tell you that NO ONE comes even close to the simpleness and great quality that Brorsoft softwares deliver. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Guide: How to Convert DVD to play on BlackBerry Z10 The quick start guide below uses DVD Ripper Windows screenshots. The way to encode DVD movies to BlackBerry Z10 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system. Step 1: Load DVD Movies Open the DVD Ripper for BlackBerry Z10, insert the DVD disc to your computer drive, and then click the "DVD Disc" icon on the interface to navigate to the videos you want to convert. As you see, you can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder. http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/dvd-ripper/steps-dvd-to-xperia-s.gif Step 2: Specify output format Select the suitable output video format. Click "Format" bar, you can easily find the optimized videos for BlackBerry Z10 under "BlackBerry > BlackBerry Playbook Video(*.mp4)". The preset is specially designed for Playbook but the output videos could fit on BlackBerry Z10 perfectly and supplies full-screen playback. http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/dvd-ripper/dvd-to-blackberry.gif What are the best settings to rip DVDs for output on the new blackberry Z10? The supported resolution of BlackBerry Z10 goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on Z10, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss (Click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc). Below is the best format settings per my experience: Video Codec- H.264 Resolution- 1280×720 Bitrate- 1500/2000kbps Framerate- 24fps Audio Codec- AAC Sampling rate- 44.1khz Bitrate- 128kbps Channel- stereo Step 3: Start the conversion When you are satisfied with all the settings, you can click "Convert" and let the software do the DVD to BlackBerry Z10 MP4 conversion. After the ripping, you can click "Open" to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your BlackBerry Z10 without limitations! If your movie isn't already in one of the BlackBerry supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the Video Converter Ultimate (or the iMedia Converter Mac )which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your BlackBerry PlayBook, BlackBerry Z10 or your Android/iOS/Windows RT(8) based tablets/phones for smoothly playing. Related Guides: How to Convert/Rip DVD movies to Galaxy Note II Convert/Transfer DVD ISO movies to Nabi 2/Nabi tablet How to play DVD movies on Motorola RAZR i in mp4 video? Get DVD(DVDs, IFO, ISO) to Nexus 4 Ripper Downloading 1080P videos, DVD, Blu-rays to Coby Kyros Tablet Source: How to Convert and Play DVD movie on BlackBerry Z10
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...