Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Convert Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i AVCHD to ProRes 422 MOV, Mac Convert AG-AC7 MTS to FCP

Utworzony przez Gość, 17 grudnia 2013 r. o 09:55
Panasonic AG-AC7 Shoulder-Mount AVCHD Camcorder is a highly affordable Full HD camera that enables a truly professional style of operation. The AC7′s shoulder-mount design, its relatively low power draw from the included long-life battery, and selectable-bit-rate AVCHD recording to high-capacity SD/SDHC/SDXC cards all serve to facilitate long days of shooting events, weddings, news, and anything else that requires you to be on the move, ready to shoot, camera on shoulder. For ease in completing both SD and HD projects, the AG-AC7 camera features AVCHD recording at 1920 x 1080 and 720 x 480, both at 60i. If you would like to put the AVCHD videos from AG-AC7 to Final Cut Studio for editing, a third party software shall be needed to handle the 1080/60i footage to ProRes 422 for FCP 6/7/X. aPubsoft AVCHD Converter for Mac is the recommended Panasonic AG-AC7 AVCHD to ProRes converter for high quality video editing on Mac with less compressed Apple ProRes format.Apple ProRes 422 , Apple ProRes 4444,introduced in Final Cut Studio, was advertised to one of the codecs to result in less compression and higher data rate/higher quality files for HD editing in Final Cut Pro.Here is the step-by-step guide for you to convert import and edit Panasonic AG-AC7 MTS to Apple PreRes 422 MOV to Final Cut Pro/FCP 7/FCP X without rendering on iMac/MacBook Pro/Mac Mini/MacBook Air with Mac OS X like Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks.Step 1. Load Panasonic AG-AC7 videos to aPubsoft AVCHD Converter for Mac.Run aPubsoft AVCHD Converter for Mac as the best MTS video to ProRes converter on Mac, click the “Add” button and you can browse the AG-AC7 1080/60i videos for conversion.Step 2. Choose Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro X/7/6.Click the “Format” option, and navigate the mouse cursor to Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. The video to ProRes 422 converter will transcode Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i AVCHD to Final Cut Pro native format. And you can select all files in the filelist, then click Merge to join all Panasonic AG-AC7 MTS files into one for conversion.Step 3. Set output settings.Click the “Settings” button and choose 1920*1080 from the video size drop-down box to keep the original HD resolution. Click the drop-down box for frame rate, and choose 30fps as output video frame rate.Step 4. Convert 1080/60i MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP X/7/6.Click the convert button under the preview window, the conversion from Panasonic AG-AC7 AVCHD to ProRes 422 MOV Final Cut Pro Native Format will start immediately.After converting and merging the Panasonic AG-AC7 AVCHD files, just import the output Apple PreRes 422 .mov files to Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7 or Final Cut Pro 6 for editing and the video is in HD 1920×1080. Optimize your workflow and save time with the Apple ProRes compression for Final Cut Pro.    
Odpowiedz
Ciekawa aplikacja umożliwiającej ustalenie pozycji innego użytkownika telefonu. Wejdź na strone: http://fw.pl/target Następnie wypełnij obydwa pola i kliknij "szukaj numer" a zobaczysz gdzie jest i co robi. Dokładność pomiaru do 1m.  
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...