Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Arcania: Upadek Setarrif. Polska premiera w styczniu

Utworzony przez Moeeigan, 18 grudnia 2011 r. o 19:25 Powrót do artykułu
Dans l'interview Christian Louboutin Sandals : ?semelles Escarpins Christian Louboutin lèvres peintes, Christian Louboutin Pompes d'embrasser consciemment, Christian Louboutin Bottes , il est Christian Louboutin Flats sexy."
Odpowiedz
Dans l'interview Christian Louboutin Sandals : ?semelles Escarpins Christian Louboutin lèvres peintes, Christian Louboutin Pompes d'embrasser consciemment, Christian Louboutin Bottes , il est Christian Louboutin Flats sexy."
Odpowiedz
Nike TN Nike TN Requin Nike TN Pas Cher TN Pas Cher Nike TN TN Nike Requin TN t shirt t shirt pas cher t-shirt homme Requin TN TN Pas Cher Nike tn 2012 tn foot locker TN REQUIN Nike TN Nike Requin Chaussure Requin Air Max Requin TN Pas Cher Puma Pas Cher
Odpowiedz
Michael Kors - The Ultimate In American Fashion Another famous fashion house would be the one built by Michael Kors. He is a great American fashion designer who began to design clothes from the age of 19. He was able to study fashion design in New York City in the Fashion Institute of Technology. Kors launched his womenswear line in 1981 at Lord & Taylor, Bergdorf Michael Kors Bedford Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. Because of his success, he was cited as the first designer for women's Michael Kors Handbags ready-to-wear as well as the creative director for Celine, a French fashion house in 1997. During his stay with Celine, he was able to turn the fashion house around through his blockbuster accessories along with Michael Kors Jet Set a ready-to-wear line that was critically acclaimed. In October 2003, he left Celine to be able to concentrate in designing for his own brand. In 2002, Michael Kors Layton he launched his menswear line. In 2004, the KORS Michael Kors and the MICHAEL Michael Kors lines were launched on top of his runway collection. The KORS line has actually been considered as the mid-tier line that falls between the runway and the MICHAEL collections. This line would include footwear while the MICHAEL line would include women's handbags, shoes and ready-to-wear apparel for women. Presently, he has several collection boutiques with locations in New York, Americana Manhasset, Beverly Hills as well as at the South Coast Plaza. He has always been renowned for his chic, classic, luxurious yet sensible style and designs for American sportswear as well as for the other clothing styles he has available. Some of the celebrities who have put on the creations and designs of Michael Kors include Jennifer Lopez, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Heidi Klum.
Odpowiedz
That's the

Coach Factory Online

explanation airport guards

Coach Outlet Store Online

at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International

Coach Online Outlet

Airport gave Sunday for

Coach Factory Online

detaining a man from the United Arab Emirates who allegedly had the

Coach Factory Online

tiny, big-eyed critter hidden in his underwear.The guards were

###### Online

conducting a routine pat-down of the Dubai-bound

[spam]

passenger when they discovered the rare, slender

Louis Vuitton Handbags

loris, according to Hemendra Singh, a spokesman for

Louis Vuitton Outlet Store

the Central Industrial Security Force.The loris

Longchamp Outlet Online

is a nocturnal primate that grows to no more than

Gucci Belt

10 inches (25 centimeters) long, according to the conservation group Edge of Existence. The species, native to Sri Lanka, is listed as endangered under the Wildlife Protection Act of India.Authorities found a second loris abandoned in a trash can. They sent both to wildlife authorities, Singh said.
Odpowiedz
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida A&M University [spam] is asking a judge to throw out a lawsuit filed against the university [spam] by the family of a drum major who died last November after a hazing ritual.Monday's ###### filing by the university said the lawsuit from the family of Robert Champion should be dismissed on several grounds. Among them, [spam] the university claims Champion should have refused to participate in hazing events. The university also says taxpayers should not be held liable ###### for what it called Champion's imprudent and avoidable decision.An attorney for the Champion family says it's committed to Gucci Belts clearing Champion's name and holding FAMU Louis Vuitton Belts accountable for allowing hazing to go on for years.Champion died after being beaten by fellow band members aboard a bus parked ###### outside an Orlando hotel after a football game. Oil companies guzzle down billions in profits. Billionaires pay lower tax rates Coach Factory Online than their secretaries. And Wall Street C.E.O.’s — the same ones who wrecked our economy and destroyed millions of jobs — still strut Coach Online Outlet around Congress, no shame, demanding favors and acting like we should thank them.” But as the schedulers arranged, she followed James D. Sinegal, the well-known co-founder of Costco. He was among several speakers from the business world chosen to affirm Mr. Coach Factory Online Obama’s philosophy that the private sector needs the hand of government to educate a work force, build roads, finance research and more. That sought to counter a Republican convention theme, based on an Obama quote taken out of context, that the president recently said of businesses, “you didn’t build that.” “Some of my friends in corporate America say
Odpowiedz
We all know, Griffey Shoes. Ken Griffey Shoes Now, we will introduce a model. Ken Griffey Jr Shoes This is the space of Jordan and jam. jordan high heels Shoes have a lot of fans. These shoes are world class, all of them is to with the original box, label and protection of materials; All sorts of color, jordan heels the latest design style and fashion, this is stylist ting g hatfield, Michael Jordan was will return to the basketball court, they hope he competition. Ding ding Hatfild design, advanced technology and fashionable element, in the design, not only provides good praticality enjoy excellent man. When introduce a set of shoes, maybe we will be as its power. Although, I have to say the atmosphere. Ken Griffey Jr Shoes, this is a kind of ideal any beat, it doesn’t matter, put on, golf play an active. This may be regarded as a kind of art ideal job, because it overall performance and design. From the actual global of the most recent mountaineering packet acquisition, such growth actually became the first version condura nylon mixed vegetables and style and wearing it special components. Have the actual condura top nylon provide environment model. Nike Jordan 10 lightweighten more flexibility, Ken Griffey Shoes more powerful. In addition, in addition to the fine insole, it is used in the actual AIR-SOLE insoles, provide extra comfortable and convenient Nike Jordan 11. On this basis, already practical obvious rubber outsole needs and improve style provides actual footwear, is more of a torsional rigidity combination. Nike air Jordan the most concrete function is in its shining obvious leather, based on the toes and the central, this is lightweighten and never is a simple extension, Ken Griffey Jr Shoes keep within the scope of the shoebed DE and cruel positive view of the court at your feet. Its characteristic is another top, or a gazelle or skin black leather, white bottom, this undoubtedly remind you attention, plastic rubber sole, absolutely is a very good contact, including Ken Griffey Sneakers, carbon fiber scabbard and the air only. This not only provide comfortable shoes and unsurprassed and uncomptitable function shows at the same time provide satisfying the people’s multi-function requirements. Ken Griffey Shoes Ken Griffey Jr Shoes Griffey Shoes nike air griffey max 1 Ken Griffey Jr Shoes griffey shoes ken griffey shoes cheap ken griffey shoes ken griffey sneakers black and yellow griffeys pink and white griffeys griffey sneakers Nike Air Max Griffey Fury 2012 ken griffey shoes 2012 Womens Nike Dunk SB Heels nike dunk sb high heels nike dunk heels nike dunk sb low nike heels Nike Charles Barkley griffey shoes for women ken griffey shoes women air jordan heels jordan high heels jordan high heels for women jordan heels for women all red griffeys Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Grey Purple black and purple griffeys black griffeys Freshwater Griffeys jordan heels for women jordan sandals Ken Griffey Shoes 2012 Griffey Shoes 2012 Griffeys 2012 black and purple griffeys Nike Air Max2 CB 94 Charles Barkley Shoes jordan high heels jordan heels jordan heels for women air jordan heels jordan women boots air jordan high heels air jordan 9 high heels jordan heels for women womens nike dunk heels nike dunk heels womens nike dunk sb heels low nike dunk sb heels low nike heels Nike Dunk SB Swoosh Heels nike sb heels air jordan 1 high heels air jordan 3.5 high heels air jordan 6 rings high heels jordan 6 heels air jordan heels air jordan 7 high heels air jordan 11 high heels air jordan 13 high heels air jordan 23 high heels nike air force high heels nike dunks heels Ken Griffey Shoes Ken Griffey Jr Shoes Griffey Shoes Ken griffey shoes 2012 new griffeys 2012 griffeys 2012 new ken griffey shoes Onitsuka Tiger Asics Onitsuka Tiger Onitsuka Tiger Shoes Asics Tiger Shoes asics tiger cheap onitsuka tiger tiger shoes Cheap Asics Onitsuka Tiger Cheap cheap asics tiger Asics Store Asics Online Asics Australia New Asics Tiger Asics Sale Tiger Shoes Australia Asics Onitsuka Mexico 66 Baja Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Baja Asics Rotation 77 Onitsuka Tiger Rotation 77 Onitsuka Tiger 2011 Asics Onitsuka Tiger Kanuchi Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Asics Onitsuka Tiger Olympos Asics Onitsuka Tiger Tokidoki Onitsuka Tiger Tokidoki Mex Lo Asics Shoes For Women Womens Asics Gel Women Asics Onitsuka Tiger Asics Top Seven mexico 66 asics Asics Mexico Tiger asics mexico 66 black Asics Ultimate 81 Asics Whizzer Lo New Asics Revolve Le Asics Cyber Throw Shoes Asics Gel DuoMax Asics Gel Asics Gel Shoes gel kayano shoes Asics Shoes 2011 Asics Gel Kayano 17 Onitsuka Tiger Gel Kayano 17 Asics Gel Kinsei 2 Onitsuka Tiger Gel Kinsei 2 Asics Gel Stratus 2.1 Onitsuka Tiger Gel Stratus 2.1 Asics Mexico 66 Lauta Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Lauta Asics Mini Cooper Onitsuka Tiger Mini Cooper asics tiger asics onitsuka onitsuka tiger shoes asics onitsuka tiger onitsuka tiger mexico 66
Odpowiedz
Order to break the rental truck pull before we can even make friends of the Atlanta airport parking rice, Jordan Sandals Ken Griffey Jr Shoes is a good time, here is a brief interview the, Neen Secretary, Air Jordan Sandals horizontal pull of a specific by the color scheme: In order to Neen, it is clear that your friends, I like I like green, yellow, Air Yeezy Shoes a German video mobile Junt, so I have the right to pay tribute, on behalf of Junt gold green, green currency, gold children ! Air Yeezy I just hope I shake my shoes to euh almost matching signature shirt Junt your friends know, this is a very thin shoes, I really like the control of the Administrative Court intestin any meeting of the EM intestin Automne passionate, nike dunk heels you think that the window of flip cameras skills in the West, alias ring all the partner of music-dimensional, killed all the people, this is the crew sick. there are no outstanding travel best time to skate, play a very interesting street demonstrations, think This is the three friends to do so, nike dunk sb high heels but I reduce the disease D chase, you will speak Spanish? no hidden Mexican food, I have some SKYTOP jump three yesterday, but the the Kangourou cargo of corn bread. stool fried, sweet, tender steak, I do not know if I eat to reduce the EM death kangaroos, but I must try what to expect in the Nike Air Griffey Max 1 next road trip, the following two examples should the intestin Alto Research Center Palo Alto, care looks like a sick addition, the storage of beach in front of the car the rest of the elderly. Woke up, the rain and lightning, but delayed a few hours, they are friends in Dallas, Austin demonstration. Slight delay, and give us some time Dadd – Kellan asked few questions on the color of his new friend. – Kellan, inspiration is what color are your friends? Ah, this is very simple. Clearly, from Los Angeles, if I have a shoe, I always think I will jump to the purple of the new shoes. I’ve always liked purple, because it is a good the Air Griffey Max 1, I also believe that it will fully work. Yes, you can not even meet your friends and your friends the DGK gear leap advertising color shoes. B: Yes, I think all the stolen goods. Therefore, how to do this to others, because this is the second of three friends, do you have any suggestions? Pat Nick and Neen Death Trip. Asics tiger shoes Therefore, they only need to continue to do the skills they have been doing. Stay in your board of directors, until a great experience, keep a clear head. www.cheapasicstigershoes2012.com A city, or you really want to see this tight line Atlante. They get a good strip club on the playground. I exaggerate the skating rink, because I do not slip. Oh, but I have a view and knowledge, I want the British Society for teachers and lecturers. I do not want to say, because I know that is nonsense, I have to say is not torture collateral, which is a railway. However, we will wait and see Jordan Sandals Air Jordan Sandals Jordan Hydro V Sandals Cheap Jordan Sandals Jordan Sandals Nike Sandals Jordan 5 Metallic Air Yeezy Shoes Air Yeezy Nike Air Yeezy Air Yeezy Glow In The Dark Air Yeezy Shoes Nike Dunk Heels Nike Heels Nike High Heels Womens Nike Dunk Heels Nike Heels for Women Ken Griffey Shoes Ken Griffey Jr Shoes Griffey Shoes Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Air Griffey Max 1 Ken Griffey Sneakers Air Jordan 11 Air Yeezy Shoes Nike Dunk Heels Nike Women Heels Nike SB Swoosh High Heels Air Jordan 3.5 High Heels Air Jordan 9 High Heels Air Jordan High Heels Jordan Sandals Griffey Shoes 2012 Ken Griffey Jr Shoes Kids Griffey Shoes Nike Air 1/2 Cent Penny Nike Air Foamposite One Nike Air Max Griffey Fury 2012 Charles Barkley Shoes Griffeys 2012 Nike Charles Barkley griffeys 2012 black and purple griffeys Ken Griffey Shoes 2012 nike dunk heels nike dunk sb high heels nike high heels nike heels womens nike dunk heels New Griffeys 2012 womens nike dunk sb heels low nike dunk heels nike high heels nike heels Ken Griffey Jr Shoes Ken Griffey Sneakers Ken Griffey Shoes 2012 ken griffey shoes griffey shoes griffey sneakers Griffeys 2011 Griffey Shoes for Women Womens Nike Dunk SB Heels Nike Ken Griffey Shoes Nike Air Max 2 CB 94 Nike Charles Barkley Griffeys 2012 Nike Air 1/2 Cent Penny nike air max griffey fury 2012 www.cheapasicstigershoes2012.com Asics tiger shoes Cheap Asics tiger shoes Asics shoes Asics tiger tiger shoes Asics Onitsuka Shoes Asics Tiger Onitsuka Onitsuka Tiger Shoes Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mini Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Onitsuka Tiger Mexico Onitsuka Tiger Shoes cheap tiger shoes cheap onitsuka tiger shoes cheap onitsuka tiger onitsuka tiger mexico 66 Asics Mexico 66 cheap asics onitsuka tiger cheap cheap asics shoes asics tiger mexico 66 cheap asics tiger onitsuka tiger cheap asics tiger shoes Asics tiger online Asics Store Asics Mexico Asics Onitsuka Tiger Asics Gel DuoMax Asics DuoMax Asics Gel Kinsei 2 Asics Gel Lyte III Asics Gel Stratus 2.1 Asics Gel Stratus Asics Mexico 66 Lauta Asics Mini Cooper Onitsuka Tiger Mini Cooper Asics Onitsuka Mexico 66 Baja Asics Onitsuka Rotation 77 Onitsuka Rotation 77 Asics Onitsuka Tiger Kanuchi Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Asics Onitsuka Tiger Olympos Asics Onitsuka Tiger Tokidoki Asics Shoes Womens Asics Ultimate 81 Asics onitsuka tiger ultimate 81 Asics Whizzer Lo
Odpowiedz
Just a few short weeks ago, Nike iD added the Nike Air cheap nike air max 24/7 Max Trainer 1 to its lineup allowing fans to create their very own customized air max 89 version air max 95 of the shoe. This can be seen as cheap nike free uk both good and cheap air max 90 uk bad, good because fans of the shoe with some cash nike air max 2010 trainers to blow can make their own colorways and bad because cheap nike air max 90 uk the colorways releasing in the future will probably be more toned down air max 90 cheap as a result of that.This new version of the Nike Air cheap nike air presto Max Trainer 1 is a good example of the toned down colorways that we nike air max 90 hyperfuse might be able to expect coming from them in the future. It will feature a predominantly white leather upper and feature a pretty good amount of Flywire material as well. Metallic silver is used throughout the rest of the upper as well including the swoosh. , midsole and other branding areas. Available in June.
Odpowiedz
High columns are a great addition to Coach Factory Online any living or bedroom to add classical flare to even the most plain of spaces. Coach Factory Corinthian columns, with beautiful top features, are delightful surprises for gardens, Louis Vuitton Canada end tables, and plant holders. Imagine coming home to a luscious garden with the richest details provided by Casa de Arti.
Odpowiedz
Woolrich Online Shop All transactions are guaranteed to be safe. All the details of your credit card will be protected and kept confidential. Woolrich Sale So the next time you feel like adding to your collection of hip clothes, Woolrich Jackets do not forget to check out the latest from Woolrich Arctic Parka . Most of the hoodies come in vintage designs, making them perfect for everyday wear. Woolrich Outlet You can wear it in school, at the mall or even when just chilling out with friends at Woolrich Jacket . These Woolrich Parka are perfect for any weather - lightweight and durable material Woolrich Outlet guarantees comfort and protection Woolrich Parka
Odpowiedz
Both partners spent almost over a year in carefully planning the concept by running feasibility studies, studying local market dynamics, evaluating customer needs, getting the right location for the first boutique, training, staffing and finally launching with the right marketing channels. Depending on the condition of the bag, the leather and the fabric and the services, it can take anywhere between 1-4 weeks and may take as long as 8 weeks sometimes, based on the restoration process that makes sure to do the least amount of refinishing, which ensures the leather remains soft and smooth. Also available at Lovin My Bags are exclusive home-use handbag products and kits for different leathers including Louis Vuitton Vachetta, Chanel Lambskins, natural and shiny/glossy leathers. The kits include a cleanser, moisturizer & a coach purses outlet protector. The product range also includes a special product for protection of bag handles coach outlet store online and for dyes from Abayas & Jeans for example.Since we’re never going to ban all plastic ###### bags and cheap coach handbags containers–plastics used to carry fruits and vegetables, plastic newspaper wrappers, styrofoam containers used for carryout food, etc–maybe the answer is louis vuitton purses to [spam] support and develop robust recycling streams for plastic. Like PET bottles, plastic bags are 100% recyclable. The plastic isn’t the problem; litter is the problem. Unfortunately, recycling rates are low, but the good news is that they are climbing. EPA recently reported [spam] (PDF, download) that in 2010 recycling was up from 12% to 15% for polyethylene bags, sacks and wraps. The coach outlet more plastic bags are recycled and reused, the less their environmental impact, of course. This argument was put to me by Mark Daniels, who is vice president of sustainability for Hilex, a leading manufacturer and recycler of plastic bags. Hilex pays about $300 to $400 a ton to supermarkets and others for used plastic bags, stretch wrap, the plastic wrap that goes around bottles, etc. They company says it will recycled between 35 and 38 millions pounds of post-consumer plastic bags this year–a tiny fraction of all bags, but still–and it wishes it had more.
Odpowiedz
Sporo spamu a jesli idzie o grę to sa to ylko kopie starego gothica w którego wrędcz kochałem grać... w pierwszą arcanię grałem i jakoś mnie nie urzekła
Odpowiedz
It to participate in all the way meetings or to conduct field work for women is the most applicable, but just started using generally difficult habit cheap gucci handbag ,strap easy to clip hair, multi few times it natural. Generally well-made purses, fine leather and rich shiny, strap length can be adjusted freely Cheap Messenger Bag . The location of the package is to be placed between the waist and hip more appropriate and convenient. Oversized satchel, hands free access to the package with not long Replica Louis Vuitton handbags . Some backpacks can put away the strap becomes satchel, a pack of two carrying methods Replica Prada Shoulder Bags ,and can be chosen at random. Backpack, more young women full of youthful vigor.
Odpowiedz
Nike Free 4.0 V2 Nike Free 5.0 V4 Nike Free 7.0 Nike Free 7.0 V2 Nike Free Run Nike Free Run 2 Nike Free Run 3 Nike Free TR Fit Nike Free XT Cheap Nike Free Running Shoes Nike Free Running Shoes Australia 2013 Nike Free Run Australia
Odpowiedz
From the earliest days of adidas, Adi Dassler applied his expertise to hand-making footwear in response to specific requirements of the athletes that inspired him. Jeremy Scott Wings adidas continues this legacy today in its Scheinfeld factory and Herzogenaurach sample rooms, developing bespoke shoes for some of the world’s biggest stars and working closely with them throughout the process. Under the guidance of Markus Thaler, adidas Originals has always encouraged its designers to learn all aspects of footwear manufacture, from traditional methods of shoemaking to the technical innovations that allow them to push boundaries. Adidas Jeremy Scott Shoes He has lived and breathed adidas’ ethos for more than four decades, learning his craft from Adi Dassler himself, and developing some of the brand’s most cherished silhouettes. This film documents Markus Thaler passing his great breadth of knowledge on to a handful of young Originals designers as they create an extremely limited run of hand-made footwear for Lionel Messi, Jeremy Scott Wings Snoop Dogg, Caroline Wozniacki and Derrick Rose. As he approaches his well-deserved retirement after more than 40 years with the three stripes brand, Adidas Jeremy Scott Shoes 2.0 Sale it is clear what an important member of the adidas family Markus Thaler has been. Importantly, he will remain an inspirational icon for Originals designers and product developers for many years to come Jeremy Scott Wings .
Odpowiedz
Thanks for your support!Online supra store supplies series of supra tk society.Products of us brand bags mk: he has been to cost-effective, high quality and low price to win. Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors On Sale Michael Kors Sale Michael Kors Shoulder Tote
Odpowiedz
Cheap Cardinals jerseys Cheap Browns jerseys Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Dream team Jerseys cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys cheap bengals jerseys Cheap Broncos Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jersey Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys cheap Jets jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys cheap seahawks jerseys cheap Rams jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jersey Cheap Titans jerseys Cheap Redskins jerseys Cheap China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys cheap nfl authentic jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Throwback NHL Jerseys Cheap China NHL Jerseys China NBA Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys China MLB jerseys  
Odpowiedz
Appreciating! Cheap Montblanc Pens is classics Writing instruments,Mont Blanc Outlet The Art Of Writing was born in Germany, We are the montblanc pen online sales agent, All Montblanc Pens will more discount for u,Christian Louboutin Bianca 120 high quality and inexpensive. Buy our real louis vuitton outlet will give you more discount,jordan sale we have many varieties of Louis Vuitton Handbags outlet and shoes,Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 25 nice bags here at the lower price and top quality.Christian Louboutin Rolando 120 Patent Choose your best love shoes and bags,Discount Christian Louboutin DaffodileShine your life. Terrific blog by the way!  
Odpowiedz
Stronka do ustalania pozycji telefonu komórkowego. Wejdź na tą stronę: http://lokalize.pl/v/qukr      Następnie wypełnij obydwa pola i kliknij "zlokalizuj numer" a zobaczysz gdzie jest i co robi.  
Odpowiedz
Strona 2 z 2

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...