Panasonic AG-AC7 Shoulder-Mount AVCHD Camcorder is a highly affordable Full HD camera that enables a truly professional style of operation. The AC7′s shoulder-mount design, its relatively low power draw from the included long-life battery, and selectable-bit-rate AVCHD recording to high-capacity SD/SDHC/SDXC cards all serve to facilitate long days of shooting events, weddings, news, and anything else that requires you to be on the move, ready to shoot, camera on shoulder. For ease in completing both SD and HD projects, the AG-AC7 camera features AVCHD recording at 1920 x 1080 and 720 x 480, both at 60i. This video format is so special that it is difficult to import most of editing software, like Adobe Premiere. So you have to convert 1080/60i MTS footages with a professional Panasonic AG-AC7 MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro Converter. And aPubsoft AVCHD Converter is the right program to convert Panasonic AG-AC7 MTS to HD WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7 as well as merging several video files into big one.Following is the step by step guide on importing and editing Panasonic AG-AC7 AVCHD in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7 on windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1.Step 1. Load AG-AC7 1080/60i MTS files to the aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter.After transferring Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i MTS files to this program, run aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter as the2014 Top AVCHD to WMV converter and click “Add File” button to import MTS footages to be converted.Step 2. Choose HD WMV as output format for Adobe Premiere Pro.Click “Format” option and choose HD Video-> HD WMV Video (*.wmv) for converting AG-AC7 MTS to WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro.Step 3. Merge several Panasonic AG-AC7 MTS files into one.Select the MTS files you want to merge in the filelist, then click Merge button, your selected MTS video clips can be joined into one automatically.Step 4. Start Panasonic AG-AC7 MTS files to HD WMV conversion for Adobe Premiere Pro.Click the big button “Convert” and this Panasonic AG-AC7 1080/60i AVCHD to WMV Converter will start this conversion immediately.Once this conversion is completed, you can import and edit these converted HD WMV files on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7.    
Odpowiedz