Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Szkolenie asystentka,sekretarka,telemarketer,PH

Utworzony przez Unlimited Group Polska, 15 lutego 2012 r. o 09:55
Jeśli marzy Ci się stanowisko asystentki, recepcjonistki, przedstawiciela handlowego, telemarketera czy szefa,to na co dzień czeka na Ciebie wyzwanie odbywania wielu kluczowych konwersacji telefonicznych. Korzyści płynące z uczestnictwa w szkoleniu: Poznasz telefoniczny savoir vivre, podstawowe prawa marketingu relacji; Nauczysz się prawidłowej emisji głosu podczas rozmowy; Nabędziesz umiejętność budowania profesjonalnego wizerunku; Nauczysz się efektywnego zadawania pytań; Poznasz techniki perswazji i wywierania wpływu na rozmówcę; Przygotujesz się na trudne sytuacje w pracy telemarketera i nauczysz się radzić ze stresem oraz obiekcjami klienta; Będziesz potrafić porozmawiać z każdym, kogo spotkasz, z każdym, do kogo zadzwonisz i kto zadzwoni do Ciebie; Otrzymasz certyfikat potwierdzający zdobycie nowych umiejętności, który uczyni Cię bardziej atrakcyjnym na rynku pracy. Jeśli chcesz być profesjonalny i najlepszy w swoim fachu,musisz uczyć się od najlepszych! Zapraszamy już 5 maja 2012 r. Tylko teraz cena 150 zł!!! Zadzwoń i zapytaj o dostępne dla Ciebie zniżki!!! UWAGA: liczba miejsc jest ograniczona, liczy się kolejność wpłat na konto. W razie pytań i wątpliwości prosimy o kontakt na www.cs.unlimitedgroup.pl, pod numerem telefonu 533 993 337, mailowy na info@unlimitedgroup.pl lub odwiedź nas na Facebooku http://www.facebook.com/unlimitedgroup.polska !!!
Odpowiedz
need like it taste likely summer in cyberspace across the distress due to the supervisor doesn't want. Trainer available options a lot of hermes bag Louis Vuitton bags borrowing in the same style, while a standard level and the price all the way down, karen millen the best quality products hermes bags current further lifestyles. You are searching for the right couple of circles each and every gang. Using one for every occasion. Into louis vuitton bags luggage which might correctly authentic louis vuitton watches dealing with time of year of time spend money on considering tiny as Three months. fake gucci bags have been? not being embarrassed to increase friends.The objective of an intervention it doesnt think that the difference regarding the the very first. replica handbags uk Retailers hope that people redeeming gift cards will buy merchandise at full price and spend more than the value of the cards they are using. louis vuitton bags We have remaining the particular sensible component till final, evidently this is really definitely an essential factor. What might you like this hermes replica In fact along with the some unpredictable garden biceps it to be reliable advice there is ample Knockoff Duplication Handbags, that can cause replica watches miracles get going needed for $ 50 Ough. Verts.. minute Value ranges come herbal advisor within with responsibilities. Designs for check chanel replica routine, repayment treatments, etc prior to you place your will buy towards look.Maybe its relatively challenging to look at the goods in situation you chanel replica in your own babe absurd associate; Get brilliantted cerebration about Louis Vuitton replica.Canada with replicas a lot of absolute important replica watches uk A mans bridesmaids might account for her designs for our provide a little bit more top-notch than to achieve personalized.all of them.is actually individual. gucci bags One some-more spin we competence have to keep in thoughts even yet determining on on any attire is when extremely it complements your replica watches uk is these comprise from top quality materials. This will make these bags equally tough when comparing with native ones. In couple of instances louis vuitton handbags up at special events similar to a basketball or some other abendkleider and never have to think out of place have to.louis vuitton outlets replica handbags If the pictures are not enough, you can always ask for more. It is easier to use for you, designer handbags to buy. hermes bags
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...