The GoPro Hero3 is smaller, lighter, and features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The Black Edition offers a number of ultra-high-resolution capture modes and high frame rates for standard HD resolutions; burst speeds for still photos has been greatly improved. FAQs: 1. Does Go Pro Hero 3 works in H264 code? Yes, the camera records H.264 MP4. 2. Will the OS see the camera? Yes. 3. I'd like to buy a GoPro Hero3 and I want to know if my Final Cut Pro 7, Mac OS X (10.6.8) should be compatible? Once you convert the files recorded by the GoPro 3 to a format that works natively in FCP you shouldn't have any problems in importing GoPro Hero3 H.264 MP4 to FCP 7 on Mac OS X. FCP 7 will not convert the GoPro Hero3 files like it does with P2 and other formats via Log and Transfer. You need to convert GoPro Hero3 H.264 MP4 files to ProRes first. H.264 codec is heavily compressed; hence its smaller file size, but it is not an editing format as you have discovered. Here you are advised to get this top H.264 to ProRes Converter to transcode H.264 MP4 to ProRes for Final Cut Pro on Mac OS X. Guide: Convert GoPro Hero3 H.264 MP4 to FCP compatible ProRes on Mac OS X STEP 1: Launch GoPro HD MP4 to FCP Converter and then click the adding button to import your H.264 mp4 files. STEP 2: Click the Format box to select the output format from Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes (Proxy). It depends on what you attach importance to. Here we recommend the Apple PreRes 422(HQ) if you give the priority to the quality of the converted videos. STEP 3: If you shot 1080p films with your GoPro Hero3, you'd better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro 7. STEP 4: Start to convert GoPro Hero3 H.264 footages to ProRes for FCP 7 via hitting the Convert button. When the 1080p MP4 to ProRes conversion is 100% completed, you can get the resulted MP4 video via hitting on Open button. Moment later, you can upload GoPro Hero3 1080p MP4 files to FCP 7 with easy editing.
Odpowiedz