"I usually watch MP4 videos , now I get some MKV movies from website, I need to convert these MKV to MP4 format for Galaxy Note 10.1. Can anyone tell me how to do it? And when I convert MKV to MP4, can I keep MKV original video quality." Do you have this problem? How to play MKV videos on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 android phone? If we wanna play the MKV format videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, like 1080p MKV HD, and 720p MKV HD from some Blu-ray rip, DVD rips and downloaded mkv file. But, the Galaxy Note 10.1 can’t play MKV HD video directly, so, we need to a professional MKV Converter software to convert MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 friendly video, then transfer it for watching. The fastest and easiest way to converting MKV for Galaxy Note 10.1 for you. MKV Converter can convert MKV to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc format for Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Google Nexus 7 Tablet, iPhone 4S, iPad 3 etc. For Mac user, we can use MKV Converter for Mac (compatible Mountain Lion). Follow the guide with how to convert MKV to MP4 without losing quality. Software download:Step 1: Download the MKV Converter, install and run it. Click "Add Video" to put MKV videos to MKV to MP4 Converter.Step 2: Click "Video Files to" to choose "Common Video > MP4 Video (AVC)" as output video format. Click "settings", we can change Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution, Aspect Ratio, Video Bitrate, sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. The video quality is determined by setting Frame rate and Bitrate, the higher, the better, the bigger, when choosing Frame rate, you can select High quality we prepared for you. The audio quality is determined by setting Sample rate and Bitrate, the higher, the better.Step 3: Click "Convert" button to convert MKV to MP4, when it finished, we can watch MP4 movies on your media player with the best quality. After that, you can drag/copy/upload the converted videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 via USB cable. For playing DVD on Galaxy Note 10.1, you can read this guide: How to transfer DVD to Galaxy Note 10.1? Tip: With this Galaxy Note Video Converter, you can convert iTunes Amazon Drmed movies to Galaxy Note 10.1.
Odpowiedz