I can't tell you how many movies I've purchased touting "Digital Copy," only to get it home and realize it doesn't work with Android. The reasoning behind Android's omission in the digital movie realm can be speculated and theorized till DRM death but as an Android user and movie consumer I have found this exclusion ridiculous and borderline illegal. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Android users are more likely to actually want to enjoy the media they pay for in a manner that best fits them, not big brother. It seems I'm not alone and Aovsoft brings the Digital to Android Converter software, the DRM converter tool that converts Digital Copy and other DRM-protected contents to fits for Android devices. Before conversion you need first to transfer Digital Copy to computer in Windows Media (.wmv) or iTunes video format (.m4v). And here we go with the DRM removal process. Guide: Convert Digital Copy to Android tablet or smartphone Install Aovsoft Media Converter to your computer. Make sure the software is compatible with your computer. Step 1. Run Digital Copy to Android Converter, drag and drop digital copy movie to the software. Step 2. Select an Android friendly format, e.g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. There are optimized format for Galaxy Tab 2/3, Galaxy Note 8, Nook HD, Kindle Fire HD, Eee Pad Transformer etc. Basically the “Common Video”>> “MP4 (AVC) is an universal format for Android tablets and smartphones. Step 3. Click the big start button to transfer Digital Copy to Android tablet/phone supported videos. After conversion, you can click this icon to get the converted Digital Copy movies. Transfer the Digital Copy movies to Android for playing now.
Odpowiedz