Like most things, it can be achieved with stunning results by following tried and tested plans. I've used an 8 Step Plan to achieve many things in my life, and I use it to this day. Step 1 is an important one, and if you do it badly, you'll never improve your golf! Here it is - Define your goal I hear so many people say that they want to improve their golf with clubs from golf clubs for sale online shop, but when I ask them for specifics they can't tell me. How much harder is it to achieve a goal if you don't know what it is? Don't say to yourself that you will 'improve your golf' with taylor made r11 driver . Don't say that you will 'be more consistent.' Don't say that you will 'put better.' These are all wishy washy statements, nowhere near precise enough to make a definable goal. Ask yourself how what you mean by 'improve your golf' with clubs from r11 driver for sale online shop. What is you average score now, and what will your target average score be? When you say 'be more consistent', how will that be measured? How about stating a goal of hitting a certain amount of fairways every round? If you say you want to 'put better', that could mean a number of things. Why don't you aim to cut the amount of times you 3 put a green?
Odpowiedz