16th contest last year to the European Trip Qualifying College the Welsh golf player Liam Bond contains the European Visit card the first time this ping g20 irons . The 41-year-old European Trip rookie inside Austrian Open by the shot attained first-round leader, literally first present of the skilled players inside England kid Tom Lewis along with Padraig Harrington played poorly, capturing 74 pole and 70.The total award money involving 100 zillion euros inside the Austrian Open about Thursday inside Diamond Land Club got going in the first round, the world Simply no. 1040 of the Relationship to Sixty six (-6) of the accomplishment was major. Danish golfer Thomas Norret, the Foreign player Daniel Gaunt and also the Dutch players Joost Luiten have a 67 (-5), a linked No. Two. England's Steve Webster may produce Sixty eight (-4), ranked Simply no. 5.Connection entered this kind of week's European Excursion for a few consecutive video games before being eliminated in the Dubai competition with the callaway razr irons has dropped to No. 193, the actual 41-year-old Welsh people to keep European Visit card remains more to function harder. Nevertheless, in the Austrian Open first rounded match, he or she grabbed an overall total of more effective birdies, including in their last 5 holes as well as grabbed 4 birdies and only a single bogey to swallow, leading to the very first 66 final results round. Relationship match the actual performance examination of individual circular: "I really played out well right now, did not miss too many shots when I had been very likely to decline over par score, My spouse and i played in earlier part of the video game two or three great all the force, to maintain my personal score under par. I quickly have a excellent ending, in the last five openings I had several birdies to get my own putter these days well, employing the have a very good rate. I am wearing the visit did not play the best stage, to drive the ball with taylormade r9 fairway wood so properly, watching plenty of ball pit, taylormade r11 irons is a extremely wonderful experience I have to point out here is incredible greens I played fine this year, I do believe I had one shot with the error inside final five games, to ensure tells you which you did not participate in bad along with ping k15 fairway timber, but today items along my own direction.Bond said his compatriots, the first sort Ryder Cup celebrity Phillip Price to provide him some very valuable suggestions.
Odpowiedz