- A core curriculum of International Relations and Globalization courses, necessary for the successful preparation for a wide range of potential career opportunities around the world.
- Access to an expert faculty with vast experience in international politics, diplomacy and economics, allowing students to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to work in a complex global environment.
- The opportunity to obtain expertise in Cultural Diplomacy, a rapidly emerging and increasingly important field within the public sector, private sector and civil society.
- An exclusive and specific program that will provide significant advantages to students in the political arena compared to students who obtain a broader MA in International Relations.
- During the “Professional Development” semester of the MA, students will be able to create and implement their own programs of Cultural Diplomacy and experience how the knowledge they have gained can be effectively applied in the professional world. This also provides the relevant professional experience and contacts that can assist students in preparing for their future careers.
- Access to all ICD events and programs around the world, providing students with access to prominent experts in the field including various Heads of State, Ministers, and CEOs.
- The high quality of the curriculum and faculty provided by the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies will provide appropriate preparation for students’ evolving careers in academia as well as in the international, public and private sectors.
- All MA students are invited to support and participate in ICD conferences and events throughout the course of their studies. This provides experience and contacts that will prove quite valuable in the professional development of the students.
MA Program Globalization & Cultural Diplomacy The Degree is offered by the University of Bucharest in partnership with the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy (Berlin; Start: Spring Semester - Berlin, February 17th, 2014) To apply, please click http://www.culturaldiplomacy.de/index.php?en_application-form_ccds_ma The Degree is offered by the University of Bucharest in partnership with the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy. By studying cultural diplomacy in tandem with globalization, students will gain a deep comprehension of this innovative, emerging academic field, which is gradually taking on a greater level of importance and relevance in the contemporary global arena. Program Curriculum The MA program follows the conventional university structure of a two-year course divided into four different semesters. Students are offered an array of optional courses to accompany mandatory courses, work experience opportunities and the final thesis. During the first year the first semester will consist of three mandatory modules and two optional as the second semester will consist of the professional development program and 2 elective courses, whilst in the second year students will continue to the University of Bucharest in Romania for the 3rd Semester and the 4th Semester- the Thesis. Part of the 4th Semester could be completed from distance as well, as the students will produce a final thesis on a related topic of choice. At the end of the forth semesters, the students will be then required to defend their Thesis at the University of Bucharest in Romania. Main benefits of the Program