Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik
I just added Mountains Beyond Mountains to the group shelf. While it's not specifically about eduoaticn, it's a must-read for anyone sponsoring a student from the Haiti Outreach Program.The book is about Dr. Paul Farmer, founder of Partners in Health. The title is from a Haitian proverb Beyond mountains, there are mountains. This book tells the story of how Partners in Health began and the impact that Haiti had on Dr. Farmer's life.Partners in Health is the organization that made eduoaticn possible in Boucan Carre, Haiti. The Haiti Outreach Program began working with PIH over a decade ago and built a hospital in Boucan Carre. As people became healthier, class attendance increased and the school started to expand!If you have sponsored a Haiti Outreach Program student and would like to know a little more about what life might be like for them, then this is definitely a book to check out!
Odpowiedz
I'm impressed you sohlud think of something like that
Odpowiedz
Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your page. Im really impressed by your site. Hey there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.
Odpowiedz
Superb, what a web site it is! This blog provides helpful data to us, keep it up.
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...