Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, who is more entitled to be promulgated by the Golden Globes? "Plum pie" thinks World Cup performance is an important yardstick to measure achievement, then Messi should win; "Luo," insisted Ronaldo's League fifa 15 coins status continues, have done better, he is the most suitable candidate. But Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal, the two should not be selected. When in an interview with Manchester United's official website, van Gaal said: "most of the time, Golden Ball winner is always a household name players, but I don't think Division players in different locations can be used to compare. Of course, I feel that this year's (Golden Globes) still give Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi, but I insist that if you want to win the prize, should win something. ” "Winning the World Cup is football's highest honor, and Germany team had just won the World Cup, so I hope that this year's winner is a buy fifa 15 coins Germany player, they can go with these rewards. Meanwhile, Bundesliga level is very high, so I think we really ought to let a German have won the award. ” Coincidentally, on the same day, the former Spain midfielder Xabi Alonso will also say the brain, compared with Yu Meixi and Ronaldo, Germans are more worthy of this year's Golden Globe Awards, especially Manuel Neuer. When in an interview with sport Bild, Alonso said: "I must say it is the Neuer is the best goalkeeper I have worked with, if he can get the Golden Globes, it was very appropriate. ” "I think the key question is, what standard is of the Golden Globe Awards? If you look at personal achievements, so it's hard to compete with Messi and Ronaldo, but if you look at the team results? Germany has the largest winning cheap fifa 15 coins chances players, I wish his Bayern Munich team-mate prize. ” In 2014 the Golden Ball in the 23-man shortlist, a total of 6 Germany candidates, they are Manuel Neuer, CE, the cross, Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Thomas Mueller.http://www.fifa1314.com  
Odpowiedz