review, but since then, viacom has filed its own lawsuit against former harmonix shareholders, claiming that they owed a "refund" for fifa coins earn-out bonuses paid to shareholders "to which they are not entitled."the latest claim from a jointly-appointed accountant is that viacom owes the former shareholders in excess of $383 million.for the quarter ended december 31, 2011, viacom posted profits of $212 million, down 65 percent compared to $610 million year-over-year. the company blamed the   on the $383 million it has set aside as reserve and charged to elysium gold its earnings as a result of the aforementioned lawsuit.as part of the earnings results, the company once again refuted claims against it, noting that it believes it is entitled to reduce the earn-out payment to the former harmonix employees.so why do you think you choose to play the games you do? no! wrong answer! well, actually, you’re probably mostly right about that, but an upcoming article in psychological science suggests   your choice of games and your motivation to keep playing them may have something to do with how well they allow you to experience something deeper and more personal.in the article, andrew przybylski (who sent me an advance copy so i could read it myself) and his co-authors hypothesize that we’re motivated to play video games to the extent that they allow us to sample our “ideal self characteristics,” especially when there’s a large gap between our ideal selves and who we actually think   are. this could help explain why people are attracted to games in a way that’s unique to the medium.przybylski and his colleagues tested this theory in a couple of experiments in which they had gamers self-report their personality (using a standard “big 5” personality measure) in three contexts:1. as they think they are irl2. as the type of person would like to ideally be irl3. as the type of person they felt like while playing a certain gamethey found that we apparently enjoy games most at  ******mmogo.com/
Odpowiedz