The Canon Vixia HF R30, with its 8GB of internal memory and WiFi functions, is the middle child of Canon’s HF R series of camcorders. The low-end HF R300 has no internal memory or WiFi, while the top-line HF R32 has 32GB of internal memory and includes the same WiFi functions as the HF R30. All three camcorders have identical video performance capabilities, as they each include the same lens and sensor systems. I just got Canon HF R30 recently, it gave me high quality images-1920*1080. But while I enjoy the super quality of the video, I feel frustrated once I want to edit these footages from Canon VIXIA HF R30 in some common editors further, the video format of Canon Vixia HF R30 is AVCHD which is not a compatible format for editors, such as FCP, iMovie, Avid and so on. Although some people stated that Canon VIXIA HF R30 is in the list of FCP or iMovie supporting, some problems always turn up when loading and editing Canon MTS/M2TS files in iMovie. Sometimes we can imput 1080i AVCHD clips in iMovie. However, the videos are not displayed as the video in camcorder while playing in editors. They are interlace or blurry. Even sometimes I can not transfer MTS files to the editors. http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/mts-m2ts/canon-vixia-hf-r30-avchd-to-imovie.gif After googling , I got know that if we want to import & edit Canon AVCHD videos in iMovie'11 smoothly, the best way is to convert AVCHD to AIC format. In that case a powerful conversion tool becomes a must. I just bought the Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac, it is very easy-to-use, very simple, and I am very satisfied. If you have time, I suggest that you can also download for a trial. Here: Get the program to transcode Canon Vixia HF R30 AVCHD files to iMovie'11 . Features of Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac Highlight: 1. Deinterlace 1080i files: Click Edit and select "deinterlacing" in the Effect 2. This Canon Vixia HF R30 MTS Converetr not only can help you to transcode MTS file for editors such as FCP X, Adobe Premiere and so on, but also can convert these AVCHD file to common video formats for protable device or TV such as .mp4, .avi, .mov and so on. Below is a simple guide for you: Smooth and lossless Conversion of Canon Vixia HF R30 to iMovie'11 , enjoy it! http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/mts-m2ts/steps-canon-vixia-hf-r30-avchd-to-imovie.gif Step 1: Install the best AVCHD 1080i Converter for mac you have found on your mac. Run it on your Mac and transfer or drag the 1080i footages from Canon Vixia HF R30 to the converter. Tips: 1. If necessary, you can merge several AVCHD clips by ticking “Merge into one” box. 2. If the imputed file is 1GB, then the memory space should be up to 40GB. Step 2: Click "format" bar to choose the compatible output format for iMovie . Click "iMovie and Final Cut Express-Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC)(*.mov)" as the best format for iMovie. Tip: You can tap the "Browse" button on the main interface to choose the place where you want to save your converted file on your mac. Step 3: You can click "settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want. Set video size as 1920*1080, video frame rate as 30fps. Step 4: Click Conversion Arrow button on the main interface to start converting Canon Vixia HF R30 1080i MTS to iMovie on Mac OS X. When the conversion process is 100% completed, you can ingest your 1080i AVCHD recordings into iMovie'11 without problem. Related guides: Transcode Canon Vixia AVCHD clips to iMovie/FCP/Avid for editing Importing Canon Vixia HF R20 .mts AVCHD video into Premiere Pro CS5.5 on Mac Make Canon Vixia HF R20 AVCHD files work with FCP on Mac Import Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac Make Canon Vixia HF R20 AVCHD files work with FCP on Mac
Odpowiedz