Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Workflow for Panasonic AG-HMC40 and Avid Media Composer

Utworzony przez Gość, 14 stycznia 2014 r. o 10:35
Summary: Having problems when importing AVCHD MTS footage from Panasonic AG-HMC40 in Avid Media Composer? Follow the guide to know the best way to edit Panasonic HMC40 MTS clips in Avid Media Composer 5.5/6/7 with DNxHD codec. I have recorded many HD footages from Panasonic AG-HMC40 camera that in AVCHD video format, now I would like to import these projects to Avid media composer 5.5 for editing. What I want is to edit AVCHD files natively in Avid MC on my Macbook, but I found the Avid Media Composer can’t handle MTS files from Panasonic AG-HMC40 smoothly. Fortunately, I’ve worked out a solution to editing Panasonic AG-HMC40 MTS in Avid Media Composer. If you have a Panasonic AG-HMC40 camera and meet the similar trouble, get the workaround here. Although the latest Avid Media Composer added many new features, it still can’t support Panasonic AVCHD footages well, especially in 1080 60p non-standard format(And yes, a few Panasonic camcorders can be supported as I know.). When importing AVCHD MTS videos to Avid MC, you will encounter importing and editing problems from time to time. In order to edit your Panasonic AG-HMC40 AVCHD in Avid natively, you should transcode AG-HMC40 MTS files to DNxHD MOV, which is best natively supported by Avid Media Composer.Brorsoft’s MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is the best tool to help you finish the MTS to Avid conversion task. I have used this tool to rewrap AG-HMC40 MTS files to AMC 5.5 natively format DNxHD MOV on Mac. In fact, this software can deal nearly all kinds of Sony, Canon and Panasonic AVCHD videos and can convert to ProRes for FCP, AIC for iMovie, MPEG-2 for Adobe Premier and more Non-linear editing software. If you are on Windows PC, please get the AVCHD MTS Converter. Download the tool, and take a look at the brief guide below.1. Run the professional AVCHD to Avid DNxHD Converter for Mac Click "Add" to load Panasonic HMC40 AVCHD video files or directly drag the files into file list. If you want to join MTS clips together, check out the “Merge into one file” box.2. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD (*.mov) as the best profile for native editing Panasonic AG-HMC40 AVCHD in Avid Media Composer.3. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click “settings”, adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.4. Click “Convert” to start to convert Panasonic AVCHD MTS to Avid MC DNxHD codec for native editing in Avid Media Composer 5/5.5/6/7 on Mac. When the conversion is finished, you can import and edit Panasonic AG-HMC40 footages in Avid Media Composer easily and should be no incompatible issue.See also:How to convert, edit and join 3D MTS filesMake Tivo editable in iMovie on MacHow to Change MKV movie format to support Surface 2Tivo Shows Adobe Prmiere Pro MOV/MPEG-2 video formatAvid Media Composer 7/6.5/6/5.5 Won't Read P2 MXF filesExport file of video from PMW-400 sony to Avid MC/Premiere Pro/FCP Source:Downloading videos from a Panasonic AG-HMC40 to a mac Avid MC  
Odpowiedz
http://profit.latwy.pl  Press the green button and start making money.  
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...