Przeglądarka, z której korzystasz jest przestarzała.

Starsze przeglądarki internetowe takie jak Internet Explorer 6, 7 i 8 posiadają udokumentowane luki bezpieczeństwa, ograniczoną funkcjonalność oraz nie są zgodne z najnowszymi standardami.

Prosimy o zainstalowanie nowszej przeglądarki, która pozwoli Ci skorzystać z pełni możliwości oferowanych przez nasz portal, jak również znacznie ułatwi Ci przeglądanie internetu w przyszłości :)

Pobierz nowszą przeglądarkę:

Użytkownik

Happy with My Callaway X22 Irons for Mom

Utworzony przez jionsome, 12 lipca 2012 r. o 09:58
I am very happy with my purchase of callaway x22 to my mom. She was playing beginner clubs and doing well then got the x-22s and what a difference. She is hitting them farther and straighter. The callaway x22 irons features the following: Precision Notch Weighting precisely moves weight to the perimeter toward the heel and toe to create a higher Moment of Inertia for greater forgiveness and stability on off center hits. A Tour Inspired club head shape is incorporated to assist in increasing the Moment of Inertia with a thinner top line and narrower sole. A polycarbonate tip plug in the Modified Tru Bore design dampens vibration for enhanced performance and feel. Forgiveness and distance is further maximized with Variable Face Thickness Technology. Great clubs. Love them. Very forgiving and a pleasure to play with. Forget all the "beginner" and " low handicap" stuff, if your serious about getting better you need good golf equipment no matter what your level.
Odpowiedz
http://g2.gangsters....ex.php?ref=2712
Odpowiedz

Dodaj odpowiedź:

Przerwa techniczna ... ...